Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where does the Duke win rank all-time in Tennessee's tournament wins? Where does ON's performance rank all-time in Tennessee player performances in the tournament?

The FAU loss was a return to reality from being on cloud 9 after the Duke win and ON's performance. It hurts, it sucks. But if anything we broke even this year in the big dance. Especially without our starting PG, and given the lull(s) we hit this season.

This loss certainly doesn't hurt as bad as last year's Michigan loss, the 2018 Loyola loss or the 2021 beatdown by TWELVE SEED OREGON STATE. That loss still pisses me off. In some ways, the FAU loss makes those other losses even worse.

The 2022 and 2018 teams/tournament opportunities were squandered worse than this year's, in my opinion.

This loss certainly doesn't hurt as bad as last year's Michigan loss, the 2018 Loyola loss or the 2021 beatdown by TWELVE SEED OREGON STATE. That loss still pisses me off. In some ways, the FAU loss makes those other losses even worse.

The 2022 and 2018 teams/tournament opportunities were squandered worse than this year's, in my opinion.

1000%

Making the SS this year was a great surprise. Especially vs the hottest team in the world

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
No there are no guarantees. But thinking we should stick with Barnes because there are no guarantees is ridiculous. How many more times are we gonna have to accept getting bounced by inferior teams? How many more years are we gonna have to accept Barnes can’t recruit shooters? Or that his development skills are lackluster?
Guy we just went to our 2nd Sweet 16 in 5 years

And got bounced by an inferior team. What’s your point?

Reactions: orange parmejohn
Great to have made it to the Sweet Sixteen after losing our PG.
The silver lining was getting to see Mashack grow up in front of our eyes. He was determined to go score and he did...and it wasn't pretty and that's not his specialty. But he went and did it, along with Uros, while the "offensive minded players" hardly did much.

It was nice to see.

JJJ said they wanted it more…..
Your in the sweet 16 and let a little nobody form conference USA play harder and tougher then you
That’s embarrassing
CRB needs some new blood on this team
How quickly we forget about the Duke game 😅 or Bama or Texas or Kansas or Zaga or any other game we went out and apparently "wanted it more" 😆

But I digress, they played the rebound angles and hit their 3s. They didn't punk us or just show they wanted it more. Just an easy excuse for not saying "my teammates couldn't hit the broad side of a barn tonight"

Y’all I’m still sad. Does anyone have any funny gifs or memes?

sad-walking-away-gif-12.gif

Maybe the LVs can beat 1 seed VT and our hopes in MM will be reignited...crazier things have happened and they are on a roll after all...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back