'24 TN OT Jesse Perry (Tennessee)

Middle Tennessee Christian offensive lineman Jesse Perry continues to be a quick climber. Tennessee loved everything about him and pulled the trigger to offer him last week. Perry plays in the 1A private school league in Tennessee where it’s easy to remain under the radar. We expect him to take some trips this spring to get a vibe with other schools.
-VQ

“Things have really picked up since February,” Perry told On3. “I’m really grateful and I try to be humble about it. Right now I’m working out, trying to get better and enjoying the process.” “It’s been a fun process being able to go see all of these places and talk to all of these different coaches. I’m really enjoying it.”
“Being able to go on as many visits as possible is very important to me because at the end of they day, I’ll be at that school for the next three to five years,” Perry said. “I’m going to be around the players in the locker room and the coaching staff. It’s pretty valuable to go on these visits and see what the environments are like and how I’ll fit in.”
Perry grew up a Tennessee fan and always dreamed of what it would be like to play at Neyland. “It was really neat getting an offer from the team that I grew up being a huge fan of,” Perry said. “They’ve shown a lot of interest in. I get calls from Coach (Glen) Elarbee and Coach (Josh) Heupel and they’ve really been communicative with me. “Tennessee’s shown me a lot of love and I can’t wait to get back up there.”
The last of Perry’s spring trips will also be the furthest from home when he heads to Forth Worth. “That one means a lot,” Perry said. “It’s great to be noticed by one of the top 10 teams in the country. I’m excited for that visit because it’ll be the farthest visit I’ve taken up to this point.” “I’m excited to get to meet with that coaching staff and it should be a great adventure.”
-On3

Staff sounds excited about him. A season in our weight room and he will explode. Take.
It's an Ellarbee project. Haven't seen enough of any similar to declare failure or otherwise in two seasons. We know the talent he inherited performed for him and he got production out of Crawford and Mincey...so rollin with it.

It's an Ellarbee project. Haven't seen enough of any similar to declare failure or otherwise in two seasons. We know the talent he inherited performed for him and he got production out of Crawford and Mincey...so rollin with it.
I think Crawford was the one that casually puked in the huddle during the Alabama game and just nodded his head and shrugged it off — on the winning drive if I'm not mistaken. I trust in Ellarbee.

I think Crawford was the one that casually puked in the huddle during the Alabama game and just nodded his head and shrugged it off — on the winning drive if I'm not mistaken. I trust in Ellarbee.
The one and the same! He'll never have to buy his own Pepto in Knoxville. ;)

VN Store

Back