'24 TN OT Jesse Perry (Tennessee)

Unfair comparisons. You are trying to compare a guy who has had anywhere from 3-5 years of experience vs him coming out of high school. It’s like say look how many 3* are in the NFL. They were 3* coming directly out of HS and developed into better players. The NFL is also full of OL from Bama, UGA, Clemson and OSU.
WTF are you talking about? I don’t make a single comparison. I made a statement.

You argue with a brick wall I bet.

Reactions: VolsSince78
See what’s crazy is I said that he was a project and people came to sacrifice me on the alter lol
Yet you kept all your fingers and most of your teeth!
chuck-norris-thumbs-up.gif

Reactions: LaagerVol
It’s not a shameful disappointment lol the whole part of the original conversation was that we needed to get 1-2 of the players that could contribute in year 2 and I said from my 2.5 years of being around Jesse that he wouldn’t be a year 2 starter, meaning a longer project lol

It’s not a shameful disappointment lol the whole part of the original conversation was that we needed to get 1-2 of the players that could contribute in year 2 and I said from my 2.5 years of being around Jesse that he wouldn’t be a year 2 starter, meaning a longer project lol
Okay.

Reactions: GoVolsGo54
Because of our OL haul we could take a flyer on Perry. Has upside his competition was very weak so its hard to judge kid. He never came off the field either which makes it tough to see at his best. Welcome Mr Perry. Get to work and prove you belong in SEC. In CHRIST Alone

VN Store

Back