A. I. - artificial intelligence

58964273-10907853-image-a-15_1654996870813.jpg

This is the dude I am supposed to place my trust in when deciding how much of this is true?

Insta is facebook fool. So is whatsapp, or what ever they call it. Tikytoky is a chinese spy app:

Remember Secret of Nimh? The monkeys are sooooo smart.

I post it all here. (not sure how much longer)

The Monkeys have discovered OpenAI, and begun educating it, without knowing, or caring.

This is a warning people. Get back to humanity. Stop being a victim of social. You are creating your own fate.

View attachment 519876
Have you ever had to respond to a CAPTCHA? Or had to identify all the Stop signs before you could do something on the internet?

Because if you have, congrats, you have also taught the AI how to impersonate a human.

So we had to invent the AI to fight off the Russians , the Natzis and the Chinese ? What the Aliens control ?

58964273-10907853-image-a-15_1654996870813.jpg

This is the dude I am supposed to place my trust in when deciding how much of this is true?

So, you admit you know longer know reality from fiction?

Dangerous game. You will soon bump into an avatar of yourself convincing you that russia nd NK are harmless good guys, and the GQP are a superior race.

Oh, wait.

I’m going to guess it went beyond its parameters, or doesn’t have any. For this guy to sound the alarms and plead for Congress to get involved, I would think he knows that it’s behaving in ways it isn’t supposed to.
When it starts to get playful with its metaphors or obsessed with puns, game on.

WTF are we doing this? It makes no f'n sense. People need jobs.

Jobs change. Always been that way.

With that said, this is likely the most disruptive technology in history. Many of us in tech called this 20+ years ago, but it's getting here faster than anyone expected. Read "The Singularity is Near". Kurzweil is a humanist, so I disagree with the endgame, but agree with the premise and how the tech progresses. My own endgame is informed by my view of Biblical eschatology, but I won't elaborate here further.

I've gotten interested in this since all the talk about chat gpt and the ai that makes art for you.

I wish I could buy stock in chat gpt. It's gonna explode. It'll be bigger than Google.
It is insanity to keep pushing this stuff...I don't understand how anybody thinks this is a good thing.

It is insanity to keep pushing this stuff...I don't understand how anybody thinks this is a good thing.

It has the potential to be both the best and worst technology in human history. It legitimately has the potential to solve every major human problem (disease, hunger, poverty, etc.), and also the potential to create new problems we can't yet imagine. It is neither inherently good nor bad, but it is happening whether we want it or not. Best make peace with it.

VN Store

Back