A. I. - artificial intelligence

It filtered down into apps analytics and ****. Meta. ****ibg...meta analytics. everyone saw how successful it was tho, and it was TERRIFYING.

Two things happened. I forget who were presidents, so I will stick to the facts here. One, Murdoch was made an American citizen. Two, the government passed a law saying that private pacts could be funded by the media. HUGE shift in American Politics.

They started studying you, but, to be cheap, handed it over to AI. over the all GOT AI, and it was an experiment over society with no oversight. It breeds extremism.

The best way to defeat AI is to feed it false information. It still takes information for granted. F it up NOW. That's my point of view, and why I act like I do. Destroy the AI's information and it doesn't know what to do.

If they do not know how to act because they are misinformed and conflicted, they might act like people and vote Republican.

Last edited:
Reactions: AM64
They are in your phones, and in your pc's. Watching you, analyzing you, feeding you. Just click the button. You know you want it. Just click. Privacy watchdog asks biz to drop AI that analyzes emotions

We were driving home last week and commented on one of those people who slow down at traffic circles like they are waiting for cross traffic to show up. I made a couple of comments after my wife. Later that day or the next my phone popped up something about traffic circle rules. That kind of thing has happened before. I once turned off the phone mic - it seemed to everything but phone. Guess what - I couldn't answer the phone next time it rang. Yeah, I agree our devices are spying on us; and, no, I don't see smart phones as one of mankind's great achievements all things considered.

Reactions: IluvdoubleD's
We were driving home last week and commented on one of those people who slow down at traffic circles like they are waiting for cross traffic to show up. I made a couple of comments after my wife. Later that day or the next my phone popped up something about traffic circle rules. That kind of thing has happened before. I once turned off the phone mic - it seemed to everything but phone. Guess what - I couldn't answer the phone next time it rang. Yeah, I agree our devices are spying on us; and, no, I don't see smart phones as one of mankind's great achievements all things considered.

Nobody is private. Especially on a shared line. Its just the pricable of it all. It's criminal is what it is. .

Reactions: AM64
Buddy, most of the AI is the media.

The media can feed you the truth, lies, or constructive "truth" known as propaganda; you have a choice whether to listen or read. What Onelilreb was trying to tell you is that the elected and unelected scum from the ivy leagues rise to the top of the cesspool to positions of power - you can't just not listen and pretend they aren't there because they do make policy that affects you daily. It's an incestuous circle; the offshoots of the ivy league power brokers get into the circle (the schools), and the established curse of the ivy leagues then pull the newly graduated fledglings into the power circle. Perfect example - look at the Kennedies, the Bushes , etc - take a look at who is also on corporate boards of directors. Would it surprise you to know that a technological and aeronautical whiz known as Carolyn Kennedy (among other similar notables) was on the Boeing board when the 737Maxes started playing lawn darts?

You people playing with the #OpenAI realize you are "literally" (used properly for your enjoyment) teaching your new over lord right?

Man, monkeys are stupid. Monkeys might be smarter.

Reactions: NMVol
Strait from the AI's mouth. You don't get it at all.

You are being taught by the AI. Brain washed by man's own creation.

Man I’d love to see your search history if I wasn’t afraid it would put me on some spook list . 😂

What do you THINK (I know it's hard), what do you THINK is going to happen when you install musk's implants, and you get plugged into Peter Thamel's (satan on earth) meta creation? Think about it.... I'll give you a minute.

These people are real life lex luthor's, and we have no SUPERMAN.

What do you THINK (I know it's hard), what do you THINK is going to happen when you install musk's implants, and you get plugged into Peter Thamel's (satan on earth) meta creation? Think about it.... I'll give you a minute.

These people are real life lex luthor's, and we have no SUPERMAN.

Do you still have Twitter ?

I keep telling you fools, I havent had twit in YEEEEAAAARRRRRSSSS. I got too popular, and the russians hacked me.

Guess how long it's been since I had a face?

LONGER... even more years.

I keep telling you fools, I havent had twit in YEEEEAAAARRRRRSSSS. I got too popular, and the russians hacked me.

Guess how long it's been since I had a face?

LONGER... even more years.

So you just share links to Twitter ? 😂

Not since musk bought it. I screen shot them, just like I do your imaginary, computer made nft's, that you blew your imaginary, pretend crypto on.

Now this is getting too bad to use as well...

Not since musk bought it. I screen shot them, just like I do your imaginary, computer made nft's, that you blew your imaginary, pretend crypto on.

Now this is getting too bad to use as well...

Like I said .. I’d love to peek at your search history . Lol

I post it all here. (not sure how much longer)

The Monkeys have discovered OpenAI, and begun educating it, without knowing, or caring.

This is a warning people. Get back to humanity. Stop being a victim of social. You are creating your own fate.

242186F8-B6B1-445B-A359-54F14C8B91AF.jpeg

So how do the Russians and natzi’s fit into this ? Are they behind it all ?

VN Store

Back