‘23 VA ATH Cameron Seldon (Tennessee Commit)

I know Cam isn’t gonna be a TE but I can’t help but think he’ll start out in a similar role as Fant played for us this year. That’s basically what Fant did run it, catch it, split out wide, stay in and block.

Fant is such a baller. Wish Heup could’ve gotten him for longer. Really just started to scratch the surface with his ability allowing Vols to be more creative. I know we’ll see it with Cam and others but Fant was my fav player this year on O.

Not trying to be a Debbie Downer here, but you guys are sure building up a true freshman and if he’s not a freshman All-American he could be viewed as an underachiever. You guys are making him out to be a generational talent. While I hope he is that good, what are you guys going to think if he doesn’t get the touches you’re expecting?

Not trying to be a Debbie Downer here, but you guys are sure building up a true freshman and if he’s not a freshman All-American he could be viewed as an underachiever. You guys are making him out to be a generational talent. While I hope he is that good, what are you guys going to think if he doesn’t get the touches you’re expecting?
I don't understand why some feel like they need to be the voice of reason on message boards when it comes to fans doing what fans do...be excited about a player. If fans end up disappointed, you making a post like that isn't going to prevent it. Let folks be excited. If you're aiming to avoid your own disappointment, then you can do that without posting. I just fail to see what goal you had in making that post.

I don't understand why some feel like they need to be the voice of reason on message boards when it comes to fans doing what fans do...be excited about a player. If fans end up disappointed, you making a post like that isn't going to prevent it. Let folks be excited. If you're aiming to avoid your own disappointment, then you can do that without posting. I just fail to see what goal you had in making that post.
To try and impart some common f'n sense to overreacting idiots...that's why.

I am going to think he needs another year in the system. It’s just fun to think about what could possibly happen while knowing that everything doesn’t always turn out the way you think it will. Which of us would have picked Hyatt to win the award instead of CT? Did any of us really expect CT to win it? No, we were just having fun thinking about HH maybe being a Heisman candidate. Now I am sure there were some that were loudly complaining about everything but JH, CT and HH, but oh well…

It’s almost as if it’s against the rules to get excited because you might get disappointed. But think he’s mostly concerned with those creepy fans that turn on players when they are disappointed. I really dislike those “fans.”

You’re talking to the most seasoned fanbase in college football. Nothing we can’t handle.

It’s almost as if it’s against the rules to get excited because you might get disappointed. But think he’s mostly concerned with those creepy fans that turn on players when they are disappointed. I really dislike those “fans.”
They don’t matter. When they post on here? Use the ignore. 😉

I am going to think he needs another year in the system. It’s just fun to think about what could possibly happen while knowing that everything doesn’t always turn out the way you think it will. Which of us would have picked Hyatt to win the award instead of CT? Did any of us really expect CT to win it? No, we were just having fun thinking about HH maybe being a Heisman candidate. Now I am sure there were some that were loudly complaining about everything but JH, CT and HH, but oh well…
Thank you, I feel it's nothing wrong with having High hopes for someone. What are we suppose to have low hopes lol. But I appreciate the ones like me and have high hopes for the new guys coming in.

To try and impart some common f'n sense to overreacting idiots...that's why.
It's absolutely pointless and a waste of time. Let folks be excited...it's going to happen anyways. Being the "voice of reason" when it comes to lowering expectations on a fan message board is a pointless pursuit.

Thank you, I feel it's nothing wrong with having High hopes for someone. What are we suppose to have low hopes lol. But I appreciate the ones like me and have high hopes for the new guys coming in.
Believe it or not, we actually have some that want to keep hopes low so they don’t have to put up with the few that lose their minds when things don’t go the way they hoped.

VN Store

Back