‘23 VA ATH Cameron Seldon (Tennessee Commit)

Was at the Basketball, now him and Nico and probably a few others are getting ready to go out.

2nd photo...to the left of Shamerad looks like Herring to me...if so, he appears to be making gains already...some were concerned about his weight but I think he'll be legit SEC DE size in no time...same for Bradley

Hell no...I said "overreacting"..there is nothing wrong with being excited until you get really stupid with expectations. You know the difference so quit picking a fight.

I'm excited to see what Seldon can do and I'm excited we have him.
I believe he’ll be an epic X-factor matchup problem for opposing defenses…day one. A weapon we’ve never utilized. Owning my stupidity. 😏

Maybe to you
So you think that type of stuff works...that it prevents folks from setting high expectations? I don't think some random fan on a forum has enough sway to temper folks' excitement or opinions...which is why it's a pointless pursuit. It's not like Coach Heupel logged on and told us to lower our expectations. That would probably have an effect. VolfanVB2009 telling everyone to calm down about a recruit...nobody cares.

VN Store

Back