The 2022 NFL Season Thread

Steelers and Ravens in epic brawl - Picket makes awesome 2 minute drive to take the lead.

up by 3 with 56 seconds left

Zach Wilson (5-4) has a winning record this year and Mike White (1-3) and Joe Flacco (1-2) have losing records. I would have never guessed this.

Steelers were 2-6 at one point and still have a shot at post season. Needed help yesterday and got it. Still need a lot next week

Steelers must win
Bill must beat the Pats
Jets must beat Miami( here's where it probably ends. Jets have collapsed)

My preseason/early season futures bets:

Already won:
Eagles over 12.5 wins at +430

This covered all my other bets, so anything else is gravy.

On the line this weekend:
New England under 8.5 wins at -105
Lions make playoffs at +320
Jalen Hurts MVP at +2500
Justin Jefferson OPOY +1400

Playoff bets:
Bengals AFC champs at +1200
Chiefs AFC champs at +500
Vikings NFC champs at +2000

Already lost:
Malik Willis OROY at +5000
Sam Howell OROY at +7500
Kirk Cousins MVP at +4000
Micah Parsons MVP at +20000

Reactions: MAD and 95 Vol Alum
Weird injury for the Bills. Administering CPR on safety Damar Hamlin. Looked like a fairly typical tackle that you’d see on any play. But Hamlin stood up after the tackle and then fell out.

I really hope Hamlin is alright. I initially assumed he got a concussion when he fell. I hope that’s all it is.

I know as fans we don’t think about it a lot but those guys literally risk their lives every time they take the field. They are one bad hit from being paralyzed for life or worse. They just showed today I believe it was the Tulane game where a player had been paralyzed from the neck down. Scary stuff. I hope that young man will be ok

ESPN has no idea what to do right now and their announcers don’t know what to say. Poor Suzie Kolber. They keep pushing it back to her in the studio. Probably time to go to alternate programming.

Reactions: Plecoptera
ESPN has no idea what to do right now and their announcers don’t know what to say. Poor Suzie Kolber. They keep pushing it back to her in the studio. Probably time to go to alternate programming.

Yep. Show a 30 for 30. They need to cut away until an announcement

Reactions: Plecoptera

I was going to post the same. Thought it might be viewed as insensitive, but your thought was shared. Tough spot for them.

VN Store

Back