The 2022 NFL Season Thread

As an outsider with no dog in this race? I think they played way better and were definitely more dangerous.

Well, I would hope so since they upgraded the roster so much. They're down 5 picks the next 2 drafts because they leveraged the future to put together this 8-7 team.

I like McDaniel and Tua and I hope they turn it around but the Dolphins org is dogshit

Well, I would hope so since they upgraded the roster so much. They're down 5 picks the next 2 drafts because they leveraged the future to put together this 8-7 team.

I like McDaniel and Tua and I hope they turn it around but the Dolphins org is dogshit
Then Flores should be relieved to be away from that situation.

With only 2 games left in the season, yeah it's a little surprising. The timing is surprising. Why now?

Man, I feel like we were really robbed of what should have been a much greater career between his injuries and his relegation to teams that didn't matter. He should've had a Reggie White type of career. 3x DPOY despite all that.

1672160828904.png

Reactions: 95 Vol Alum
Chargers are getting hot at the right time. Would like to see Herbert sling the ball downfield more. I’d love to get ahead of the Ravens to earn a match up with the Titans or Jags.

I think they can cut him with little cap hit next year. Just making sure he doesn’t get hurt.

I think somebody may trade for him. Maybe a 4th or 5th rd pick? He makes $32m next year. One of these teams that thinks he can help them win now might wanna try him. If it doesn't work out, like you say, the dead cap hit is nothing. Saints have a good team and that division is up for grabs.

I think somebody may trade for him. Maybe a 4th or 5th rd pick? He makes $32m next year. One of these teams that thinks he can help them win now might wanna try him. If it doesn't work out, like you say, the dead cap hit is nothing. Saints have a good team and that division is up for grabs.
I wouldn’t mind Washington taking a gamble. Wentz has no guaranteed money after this season.

BTW, how funny is it that Devonte Adams went to Raiders for Carr and it didn't even last a season?

VN Store

Back