The 2022 NFL Season Thread

Draft order so far:

1. Chicago Bears (3-14)
2. Houston Texans (3-13-1)
3. Seattle Seahawks (via Denver Broncos)
4. Arizona Cardinals
5. Indianapolis Colts (4-12-1)
6. Detroit Lions (via LA Rams)
7. Las Vegas Raiders (6-11)
8. Atlanta Falcons (7-10)
9. Carolina Panthers (7-10)
10. Philadelphia Eagles (via New Orleans Saints)
11. Tennessee Titans (7-10)
12. Houston Texans (via Cleveland Browns)
13. New York Jets (7-10)
Titans gonna get the OT they need!

Texans just lost the #1 pick............
giphy.gif

Reactions: peaygolf
Really disappointed in the Red Zone today. They keep showing this inconsequential Cowboys game over a super important Seahawks game. It’s ridiculous.

Reactions: Zues1
Is it time to move on from Aaron Rodgers? He's too expensive and that team needs a better supporting cast around him to win..... Catch 22.

I doubt Rodgers will follow through on retirement talk. He's guaranteed $60mill if he plays next year. I can't see him walking away from that

He's not retiring....and the fact that he didn't swap jerseys with a rookie he never heard of means absolutely nothing.

Rodgers played with a broken throwing hand this year and had no established WR's and by the end of the season the Packers were scary. Christian Watson is a beast. Packers oughtta be back next year.

He's not retiring....and the fact that he didn't swap jerseys with a rookie he never heard of means absolutely nothing.

Rodgers played with a broken throwing hand this year and had no established WR's and by the end of the season the Packers were scary. Christian Watson is a beast. Packers oughtta be back next year.
The NFC North won’t be a pushover for GB like in the past.

Reactions: n_huffhines
JMO....but I think Rodgers like milking the retirement talk for all its worth going on 3 seasons now...The media slurps it up.

People's expectations were way too high, IMO. Chargers added some nice vets to a borderline playoff team, but Chargers might've had the best injury luck in the league last year, and they're not so lucky this year. Also, it's hard to shake off the stink that comes with regularly losing on bone-headed plays or coaching decisions.

Bump

I turned the game off when it was 27-0. 2nd time this happened to me this season.

I think Mahomes is gonna mess up my MVP bet (Hurts) and my offensive POY bet (Jefferson). Mahomes should probably be OPOY and Hurts should be MVP, based on how the award usually works. If Mahomes wins MVP, sympathy OPOY votes will go to Hurts, who does not have OPOY stats. They're really good. They are MVP stats, but how can you be OPOY when somebody beat you for MVP specifically because of stats? Hurts should be MVP because of the way he unstoppably chews clock. Mahomes or Jefferson should be OPOY. It's not gonna go that way.

VN Store

Back