The 2022 NFL Season Thread

ESPN has no idea what to do right now and their announcers don’t know what to say. Poor Suzie Kolber. They keep pushing it back to her in the studio. Probably time to go to alternate programming.
I feel sorry for the studio crew right now. What more is there to say until we get an update? Probably is time to switch to some alternate programming for a bit.

Reactions: kiddiedoc
I feel sorry for the studio crew right now. What more is there to say until we get an update? Probably is time to switch to some alternate programming for a bit.
They shouldn’t be on. Suzy Kolber is getting a lot of criticism right now, but what she’s supposed to do? Nothing can prepare you for something like this. They just need to show of shots of the stadium and break back in when news becomes available.

They shouldn’t be on. Suzy Kolber is getting a lot of criticism right now, but what she’s supposed to do? Nothing can prepare you for something like this. They just need to show of shots of the stadium and break back in when news becomes available.

Just really dumb to criticize them right now.

I have no idea what Suzy Kolber or any of the studio crew or announcers could be criticized for. In the absence of news and the game suspended, what is there to talk about?

Reactions: 95 Vol Alum
I have no idea what Suzy Kolber or any of the studio crew or announcers could be criticized for. In the absence of news and the game suspended, what is there to talk about?

I cringed when she was asking early about how players can get ready to go back in play. But again, that was when whoever in the NFL that will soon be fired was saying they would regroup and return in 5-10 minutes. Not really her fault.

I really like her but she had me cringeing a bit and I knew she was going to get criticized. She started out trying to push Booger too much to talk about how to get the guys ready to play. Then if I had to guess, producer was in her ear telling her she's coming off poorly and it seemed like she was trying to overcompensate for that. At one point she was talking about how hard their jobs are in a moment like this, which seemed out of touch. Nobody should be giving her a hard time but I don't think she handled the night well.

The Dolphins got lucky there. A bad call - horse collar penalty almost puts the in FG range to win the game. Game tied 6-6 right now.

Dolphins win after making the FG, 9-6. That horse collar call was a tough break for the Jets. I’d hate for my season to end on that call.

Draft order so far:

1. Chicago Bears (3-14)
2. Houston Texans (3-13-1)
3. Arizona Cardinals
4. Indianapolis Colts (4-12-1)
5. Seattle Seahawks (via Denver Broncos)
6. Detroit Lions (via LA Rams)
7. Las Vegas Raiders (6-11)
8. Atlanta Falcons (7-10)
9. Carolina Panthers (7-10)
10. Philadelphia Eagles (via New Orleans Saints)
11. Tennessee Titans (7-10)
12. Houston Texans (via Cleveland Browns)
13. New York Jets (7-10)

Last edited:

VN Store

Back