Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just ran the Thanksgiving half marathon - exhausted!

It ended at old Turner Field, now home of the GSU Panthers. They have a sign outside commemorating their victory over our believed Vols in 2019. We are everybodyā€™s Super Bowl!
I did a short 5K turkey trot with my brother down on Turkey Creek. Itā€™s been a few years since my half marathon, and Iā€™m not quite in that shape at presentā€¦

View attachment 517308
My girl turned one yesterday. I just wanted to thank you guys again for praying for her before. Iā€™m so incredibly thankful for that and for you guys. Youā€™d never even know she had skull surgery. Much love!
That's a beautiful little girl and she looks so happy------great job my man

Yeah.
It maybe just not a good fit from a personality standpoint between the two.

Also Hyatt is marvelous and Squirrel White ain't far behind. Seriously, White is a better after the catch guy and is almost as dangerous as a deep threat. So those are two really good players in front of him

Will not surprise me at all if White has a big game Saturday. Milton loves throwing to him and thereā€™s not a soul on Vanderbilts terrible defense that can run with him esp with Hyatt getting alot of attention.

So Pruitt pretty much got fired for giving a few players and their families 60k in totalā€¦ not sure what the cash was for but there is definitely worst things he couldā€™ve doneā€¦ heck he couldā€™ve just been trying to be nice and help a playerā€™s family that was struggling and gave them money. Kinda feel bad for the guy if that was the case but I am still a lot happier with the program now

So Pruitt pretty much got fired for giving a few players and their families 60k in totalā€¦ not sure what the cash was for but there is definitely worst things he couldā€™ve doneā€¦ heck he couldā€™ve just been trying to be nice and help a playerā€™s family that was struggling and gave them money. Kinda feel bad for the guy if that was the case but I am still a lot happier with the program now

Yeah I donā€™t feel bad for too many people who experience the consequences of their own actions

I just ran the Thanksgiving half marathon - exhausted!

It ended at old Turner Field, now home of the GSU Panthers. They have a sign outside commemorating their victory over our believed Vols in 2019. We are everybodyā€™s Super Bowl!
Good lawd, half marathon! I also remember once walking to old turner field...at night...bad choice šŸ¤£

We did a turkey trot in Rarity Bay...walked 2.5 miles in about 90 minutes. Time for sausage balls and sports. Shoooweee no more moving this weekend.
I did a short 5K turkey trot with my brother down on Turkey Creek. Itā€™s been a few years since my half marathon, and Iā€™m not quite in that shape at presentā€¦
Wylie Coyote GIF - Wylie Coyote - Discover & Share GIFs.gif

The Basketball Forum use to have a thread like this called ā€œRegular Postersā€. Now the BF has 30 different threads similar to FF. I love that here you can go to one thread to find everything and there are not new threads started every time someone has a question or an idea.
I think it's coming though unless Freak puts his foot down

I don't feel a bit bad for him. I am doubtful he was trying to help anyone other than Jeremy Pruitt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back