The Official #11 Tennessee vs. #20 Florida Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

Herbie called out Nico for receiving an 8 million dollar deal plus, he keeps bringing up the Schiano incident.

He doesn’t like Tennessee anymore. It’s quite obvious.
Is she the one who got run out of Ohio and moved to Franklin? She's curiously silent about Arch Manning and Texas...

Herbie called out Nico for receiving an 8 million dollar deal plus, he keeps bringing up the Schiano incident.

He's like Pete Fiutak he hates Tennessee and Tennessee fans because they didn't hire Greg Schiano after the protests.

He kept mentioning the gators being “pissed” because the Vols are getting some love this week, felt more like he’s pissed over us getting some love.
Honestly, I wouldn’t piss on him if he was on fire.

He kept mentioning the gators being “pissed” because the Vols are getting some love this week, felt more like he’s pissed over us getting some love.
Honestly, I wouldn’t piss on him if he was on fire.
I have never understood why the Media pushed Greg Schiano the way they did in 2017 for the Tennessee job.

Reactions: LadyVolette
anyone at the game see V. Miller in warm-ups? Got a text from a gator fan saying he’s a go and supposedly we’re in trouble🙄
I’m pretty sure he’s full of it though, seemed a little too early for players to be on the field warming up.

anyone at the game see V. Miller in warm-ups? Got a text from a gator fan saying he’s a go and supposedly we’re in trouble🙄
I’m pretty sure he’s full of it though, seemed a little too early for players to be on the field warming up.

Yes he’s warming up. Florida playing an injured player just to try and win today. They’re all in.

Reactions: Proud Army Wife

VN Store

Back