The Official #11 Tennessee vs. #20 Florida Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

Unrelated to the vols but I hope mizzou gets auburn and they run Harsin out of town. Get the tigers a little hype and it’ll look that much better when we beat them

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
This site going to be nuts after the game. Can't wait for the negative andy's try to downplay this dub!

Reactions: Pride85
Been saying it all week. This is the only game plan that keeps FL in the game. Control the line of scrimmage, run the ball, control the clock. Beat us late.

It is one thing to have a game plan. You still have to be able to execute said game plan. Based on their first three games, I don't think they can.

Knoxville deserves the party that is going to ensue this evening. So much pent up nervous excitement... if your at the game, release it thru your voice. If your watching at the watering hole or home, release it thru your voice. Let's tell the world we're back. Seriously, I want China to hear us. 2 of 18 baby... Stay classy, stay safe, and enjoy this moment. I love my vol brethren.

This site going to be nuts after the game. Can't wait for the negative andy's try to downplay this dub!
If we don't win by three touchdowns, there will be those that will complain. I personally hope we don't have to hear them. 😁

If we don't win by three touchdowns, there will be those that will complain. I personally hope we don't have to hear them. 😁
we winning by 40 and their response will be gators are not good. Cant wait to watch them grasp for straws

Reactions: Pride85
South Florida has 22 yards rushing on 16 attempts vs Louisville at halftime. They rushed for 286 yards vs Florida last week. That has to make you feel good about our offense today.
People claming gators are going to look alot better in 1 weeks time and control the game hurt my brain. We r going to do whatever we want offensively today

Unrelated to the vols but I hope mizzou gets auburn and they run Harsin out of town. Get the tigers a little hype and it’ll look that much better when we beat them
I don't,, i don't like Missouri and A&M in the
SEC,, let alone these new teams coming in.
I know,, the almighty dollar. However imho
it has messed up the SEC.

I don't,, i don't like Missouri and A&M in the
SEC,, let alone these new teams coming in.
I know,, the almighty dollar. However imho
it has messed up the SEC.
I would rather have had the SEC invite North Carolina,NCSU,GT,VT or West Virginia than Oklahoma,Texas A&M,Missouri and Texas at least those teams are Southeastern teams.

Reactions: Chippo

VN Store

Back