The Official #11 Tennessee vs. #20 Florida Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

I'm watching a truly putrid display being put on by South Florida vs Louisville right now, and starting to feel a little better. That is a bad team that nearly won in the Swamp a week ago. South Florida had 286 yards rushing. They look like wet garbage on both sides of the ball.
People dont realize just how bad the gators are this year imo

Reactions: Jeff Clark
People dont realize just how bad the gators are this year imo
My daddy, who is generally spot on with these takes, believes were way better than the gators this year and will take them to the woodshed. I hope he is right once again. I’ve still got the little bit of nervousness in the back of my head tho

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
Been saying it all week. This is the only game plan that keeps FL in the game. Control the line of scrimmage, run the ball, control the clock. Beat us late.

Been saying it all week. This is the only game plan that keeps FL in the game. Control the line of scrimmage, run the ball, control the clock. Beat us late.

too bad gators r totally outmatched for this to happen

I really hope that we find out our defense allowing only 83 yards rushing per a game is legit today.

Reactions: Shocker0
not only is Florida dline bad but its hella thin. No shot they control the line all day. They dont have the depth nor talent for that

Where are you @sunnyvol79 ??

We will lose to Pitt and Florida because we are too soft on the LOS it was easy to see in the game the other night. We couldn’t muster not one sack against Ball St. and left the middle of the field wide open for slants. And does anybody have faith in Tim Banks stopping any offense?

VN Store

Back