Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lmao, this guy is so bad. He literally made up a stat (incorrectly) that is completely useless. Of the games the games that they “won” the 4th quarter, they lost the game by like 40 points in several so it makes his “won the 4th quarter” stat even worse. The only time winning the 4th quarter would really matter was if it was a come from behind win, of which none of them were.

I can’t stop laughing how bad he is. The dude is all talk and has thin skin…who does that remind you of.

One thing I think most of us can agree on here is if UT has one of those fast starts where we get up even 14-0 in the first quarter, then the game will be a runaway from there. UF offense can’t keep up. Really need to hit the ground running and steamroll them. I wants YEARS of frustration against UF coming out this game. Beat them to a pulp with the whole CFB nation watching.

How many years do you guys think Napier gets at Florida? My guess is 2.5.
He may well start out 0-2 and then 1-5 vs SEC opponents.

That would have to be some sort of record for a UF 1st year HC, at least since they became not-terrible, the 70s or whenever that was.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
One thing I think most of us can agree on here is if UT has one of those fast starts where we get up even 14-0 in the first quarter, then the game will be a runaway from there. UF offense can’t keep up. Really need to hit the ground running and steamroll them. I wants YEARS of frustration against UF coming out this game. Beat them to a pulp with the whole CFB nation watching.
That’s exactly what needs to happen. Vols up big early. That will force UF to try and throw it more and AR will throw several picks resulting in a total beat down of the Gators.

He may well start out 0-2 and then 1-5 vs SEC opponents.

That would have to be some sort of record for a UF 1st year HC, at least since they became not-terrible, the 70s or whenever that was.
I don’t know when they last started 0-2 in the SEC. It has to have been the 70s or 80s. Nor do I know when they last lost to Kentucky and Tennessee in the same season. Maybe never? It weirdly makes me nervous just because I can’t imagine a reality where Florida is 0-2 in the SEC.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
The long run happened so im not saying ignore it but Pitt didn’t really run the ball all that well against us outside of that one run. One blown assignment lead to 76 of their 141 rushing yards. Outside of that they ran the ball for 65 yards at 1.7 YPC. If we can limit any big plays then I trust this defense to stop the run game. Running QB I think helps them but this front 7 has played well against the run so far. I trust them.
Yep. The context was the idea of UF controlling the game with a running attack, because Pitt ran so well. A big run and a bunch of runs for less than 2 YPC will not be controlling the game. It'll be a big gash in a losing fight.

JoyfulImpureHoiho-max-1mb.gif

Me VS my BVS right now

UF scored 24 offensive points against USF last week at home (one TD being a 60+ yd run). HOWARD scored 20 offensive points against USF the week before. This is UF and Richardson’s first road trip this season. He has a 53% completion, 0 TDs, 4 INTs all at HOME.

GIVE. THEM. HELL.
Dangit you got me in big time now and just squashed all my BVS

poker-all-in.gif

So what I am saying is, and i believe you are too, that who you are now, was in the past, and who you are in the future are not the same person. And that you can be a bad person or make bad decisions and change for the better. Which is why Wallen can redeem himself

Of course he can, but that starts with a choice that many, even most, aren't willing to make. The world is much more cruel to those without resources. It's easy to mask poor choices behind money and high powered lawyers. By God's grace I made one or two good choices that led to a successful life, but the prospect of living and working at a homeless shelter wasn't so appealing, so I had motivation. It's much easier to stick with broken life patterns when your bank account and belly is full. Much harder when both are empty.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Just want every one the know that Berry4heisman in the football thread thinks we shouldn’t even play the game. We would lose with Tillman and without Tillman. Might be the biggest pansy I have ever seen
The football thread?

If you mean the FF, then you need to take some long hot showers before posting any further. That whole place will make you feel dirty and guilty.

I wonder how long it will take before the whole SC fanbase figures out that idiot is a Botch Jones clone?

It will be glorious to watch them burn 🤭

I'll bring the marshmallows and chocolate bars if you'll bring the graham crackers. I hear tears and s'mores are delicious together, and who doesn't love a nice bonfire!

I'd like to get the ball first, strike fast, then have our crowd absolutely crazy for Florida's first possession.

- AR and the Florida offense feel the immediate pressure to answer, forces a mistake
or
- AR overcompensates for the pressure and tries to slow his game down, sack city

We get the ball back. Hooker is already dialed in, the WRs and RBs are starting to sense that they can feast today. We strike fast again for a long TD or an overwhelming drive that results in a TD.

14-0

Neyland Stadium has entered the realm of insanity. Everyone is screaming. The announcers are taken aback.

Napier calls AR over before Florida takes the field again, AR can't hear him. Nods his head like he can. Trots back on the field like a lobster getting thrown into a pot of boiling water.

**The team, fans, and national audience enter a stage of Tennessee Football that hasn't been witnessed in many years. It is like being 6 inches away from a mortar firework going off. But it lasts for hours. We are all somewhere between euphoria and pure rage.**

We will all be thinking at the same time, "You're damn right this is happening."

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back