Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
The daily updates on Basillio are beyond annoying and your wrapping yourself up in your Negavol Cloak and calling out “homers” is a highly useful activity. We get it…you’re a rebel! You’re not the worst of those left behind by the Dearly Banned…which may explain why I haven’t put you on ignore YET.
So far I think I’ve only put one person on ignore.. it’s going to take a pretty special person 😂

I can't even imagine working in Knoxville. Do companies just shut down by Thursday? How is anything possibly getting done in that town? 😅 I assume it isn't.
Most retail/hotel businesses are already feeling the benefit from the huge crowd starting to pour into Knoxville. From what I've seen, people are at work, but not much more, 😆. Almost everyone has their Vols stuff on display.

A lot of businesses working many extra people, trying to prepare for weekend. Beer sales are gonna be crazy for most stores. People have overstocked alcohol and have it just sitting out, some places have aisles blocked with extra beer. Same with delivery places, like dominos and food supplies.

Just want every one the know that Berry4heisman in the football thread thinks we shouldn’t even play the game. We would lose with Tillman and without Tillman. Might be the biggest pansy I have ever seen
I took care of it....

Danny from Cover 3 is onto us, 1st Quarter Boys

Tennessee - one of the best teams coming out of the gate. They're playing at home, it's gonna be a crazy crowd. I don't know if Josh Heupel scripts the first 15 plays or what they do, practicing them over and over. They are outscoring their opponents 228-61 in the first quarter.

Give me Tennessee -3.5 first quarter.

Well for one, normal people do not eat their eggs runny. Ugg. Like eating runny yellow snot.

View attachment 492726

And secondly, WH cooks are practically MMA fighters based purely on the amount of hand to hand combat experience they receive while on the job. What kind of moron challenges that to a fight more than once?
Dude, a man wants to sop some yolk up with his wheat toast, you better give him some yolk to sop up with his wheat toast--MMA or not.

I took care of it....
twss.gif

Dude, a man wants to sop some yolk up with his wheat toast, you better give him some yolk to sop up with his wheat toast--MMA or not.

Just the thought of runny eggs turns my stomach. Put some butter on your toast like a sane rational person.

Clean them all out and start over. Hire UT graduates. It's not complicated.

The current backstabbers and trolls can all get jobs easily in Tuscaloosa and Athens based on their "great integrity and experience." 🙄 So it's no harm to them to boot them.
It really is that simple. I don’t get it

Reactions: jakez4ut
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back