Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see it as being "dictated" in this situation. Truthfully, there are better choices, IMO. And while Wallen is a fan, it's noy like he's an alumnus.

My reasoning isn't about being "woke". I just want all the attention on our team and this game.
In this era where ‘nothing’ becomes ‘something’ very quickly, I’m going to have to agree with you here

My money is on Spurrier as the GP with ties to both TN and UF. After him I’d say probably Tony V just due to recent popularity. Could bring in Samuel L. Jackson…

That is the only part of the game that scares me….. can’t let him go off with his legs
Agree but the timing of the Akron game was a great scrimmage with a mobile and athletic quarterback. I’m much more confident in our defense this year. Vols win by 35.

I don't see it as being "dictated" in this situation. Truthfully, there are better choices, IMO. And while Wallen is a fan, it's noy like he's an alumnus.

My reasoning isn't about being "woke". I just want all the attention on our team and this game.
That’s what someone who is woke would say. 😁

You can always count on Florida to play their tip top best against us which means it's no time to start believing the hype of all the oddsmakers. We have to come out like we're playing for the SEC championship. If we play our best Florida has no chance, but we have to play our best. We need a three score bubble to keep it out of the refs hands.

I think that we need some plays to even out the refs. A la The Longest Yard. It can look very accidental, but very quickly, those refs will figure out and spread the word that those days are over. Then the questionable calls will be for rather than against our Vols. Heck, have @Enki_Amenra give the refs their pregame speech…basically show them how much more they can make betting for the Vols. 😎

Then follow that up with a short speech by @nicksjuzunk with a brief knife demonstration. Finally, @SoilVol can show them how the official snake of VolNation can end up anywhere… 😳

I want them so worried about a poorly called game that they are more nervous than a soccer crew for a Columbian game… 😈

If they think that we’re the Villains in baseball, just wait…

Oh, and what’s planned on VolNation stays in VolNation. 🤫

One more way to get to 15-0 🤠

FdLR_nAXkAAVOrw

Agree but the timing of the Akron game was a great scrimmage with a mobile and athletic quarterback. I’m much more confident in our defense this year. Vols win by 35.
Yeah I am too…. Floridas offense is pretty pedestrian…. If we score like we are capable… it won’t matter if AR breaks some runs or not.

I feel fairly confident.......but I freaking hate UF week!

It’s okay.

From here on out, you will look forward to and relish the approach of gator week.

It’s a new era in SEC football. Starting this season. Fear and dread are terms for our opponents to learn.

Fear and dread will henceforth be generated by these Volunteers.

Get Ready!

15-0 🤠

My money is on Spurrier as the GP with ties to both TN and UF. After him I’d say probably Tony V just due to recent popularity. Could bring in Samuel L. Jackson…
So glad someone brought him up...#never forget

see also, the @Weezer's Mom workout.

What, other than the groin, does this exercise do? There isnt even an arm benefit.

2BE4E5AE-9A79-4BE3-AA66-31091E22D62F.gif

Last edited:
And I’m not even mad about it..Akron had been playing dirty throughout the game.

I would have suspended him for the first offensive series only. Since he isn’t a starter (at this point) it won’t harm him.

Heck, being suspended for the first half may not affect him either. He can still get to score a TD in the second half when all of the starters are resting…😉

They only alts I've really liked are the black and orange for Halloween. Players and fans fed off that. But for an on-brand look in a rivalry game on national TV, nothing beats a surge of orange and white following Smokey through the T into a stadium checkered with orange and white while the POTS plays and 100K roar at peak decibels.

It's the most iconic brand image in college sports-- tradition and history with modern touches. Nothing like it.
I like them orange britches too.

Fant has been busting heads the past few games. He was especially doing that against Akron. He has the physical part of TE down. I'd love to him get some tries as a jumbo RB. He's got the toughness and just having the option is nice. Our little RBs have been amazingly physical for their size and gotten some tough yards but they may struggle more in SEC play.

Yeah, if you get Fant to just run down hill in short yardage and the OL creates a hole so he can get to the 2nd level clean he's going to punish anyone that tries to tackle him. And churn out 8-10 yard carries while doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back