Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hopeful, but find myself relating most to a lyric sung by Bon Iver:

"I think I've seen this film before, and I didn't like the ending."

Flame away, I'm definitely in the "see it to believe it" camp.

baby-siton.gif

Even freakin Jarret Guarantano(aka Destroyer of Hope) pulled a couple of lucky rabbit games out of his arse.

Luck isn't quantifiable, but we have had tons of mediocre UF dudes over the years have games like that against us. That crazy 🦬💩 is completely out of the coaches hands...along with 🦬💩 refs doing what they always do to us in these big games.

I will believe that random luck and deliberate screw jobs are over when I actually see it happen.

I agree...we are the better team and staff, we could destroy them, but I just won't believe it until I see it.

baby-siton.gif

If you can’t enjoy Had Me by Halftime or 865, I’m sorry. He’s got some poppy stuff that’s not that great, but as a whole he actually has pretty good music. Hell of a concert too

I got through 30 seconds on spotify. That voice makes me want to punch him in the face.

Excuse my ignorance but where was the talk or Dylan Sampson being injured coming from? I never saw him get injured last game. I also haven’t been able to watch all the post game interviews so just wondering. I’ve seen posts on Twitter and stuff about it.

It was the 1st play of a series with Milton in, but before he started slinging it around. It was the offensive series before Herring started showing out

Reactions: cHiZzLeVOL
If you can’t enjoy Had Me by Halftime or 865, I’m sorry. He’s got some poppy stuff that’s not that great, but as a whole he actually has pretty good music. Hell of a concert too
Cool story time. I know Morgan personally and he’s an awesome dude. Honestly hasn’t changed much in 12 years outside of becoming more giving.

Music aside sturgill Simpson seems like a woke moron that wants to seem like a hardass.

People will never all enjoy the same music so that’s a dumb argument.

Cool story time. I know Morgan personally and he’s an awesome dude. Honestly hasn’t changed much in 12 years outside of becoming more giving.

Music aside sturgill Simpson seems like a woke moron that wants to seem like a hardass.

The music is all that matters and its not even remotely close.

Met Neal McCoy once't. Sis worked at WIVK & got us tix. Met Dierks Bentley too. Dierks was more reserved and to himself, not pretentiously. McCoy was super extroverted, and cracked a beer open with us plebes.

Junior Brown backed the van up to stage and put on the most uninspired show ive ever seen. Got back onto the bus and left.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
On paper and eye test. Tn should win by 25-30 points but BVS says this is the game where our D makes AR look all world where he runs for 100 and passes for 300 and Fla pulls the win off. I want to be arrogant about this game but I am in the wait until it happens mode. I have visions of the past QBs from last year having a field day against our D ,especially on 3rd down.

baby-siton.gif

@Freak Can we ban any use or likeness of this doucher from the board? 🤦🏼‍♂️ If I didnt feel bad for the guy, id think he just needs a good old fashioned butt whuppin'. Only child syndrome, titty baby. No way that dude has older brothers. One good rear end whuppin' would put an end to the attention whoredness and tomfoolery.

Ugh.
The spawn of Gumbo Hyams
1663767889688.gif

I can’t wait for Saturday, productivity levels are at an all time low. To combat this in the future, I just took off half the week, booked an extra night at the graduate, and am now coming up on Thursday for the bama game. If it’s this bad now, I don’t want to think about working during bama week as a top 5 team. 😬

Met Neal McCoy once't. Sis worked at WIVK & got us tix. Met Dierks Bentley too. Dierks was more reserved and to himself, not pretentiously. McCoy was super extroverted, and cracked a beer open with us plebes.

Junior Brown backed the van up to stage and put on the most uninspired show ive ever seen. Got back onto the bus and left.
Diamond Rio rolled up on their tour bus early for the Lincoln County fair back in like 2000 or so. The gates weren't open so they asked if they could park in our driveway(lived like half a block from the gate). Super nice guys and signed some stuff for us.
Also was playing basketball at a local gym when Tracey Lawrence came to town. Him and several band members came in to play in cutoff jean shorts and glorious mullets.
Nicest musician I ever met was Little Richard. Seems like he would be way out of touch but came into the package store I worked at in Chattanooga and talked for like 30 minutes before buying a couple bottles of Paul Masson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back