Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diamond Rio rolled up on their tour bus early for the Lincoln County fair back in like 2000 or so. The gates weren't open so they asked if they could park in our driveway(lived like half a block from the gate). Super nice guys and signed some stuff for us.
Also was playing basketball at a local gym when Tracey Lawrence came to town. Him and several band members came in to play in cutoff jean shorts and glorious mullets.
Nicest musician I ever met was Little Richard. Seems like he would be way out of touch but came into the package store I worked at in Chattanooga and talked for like 30 minutes before buying a couple bottles of Paul Masson.
If you had blonde hair, were a female, and were patient...you had the good fortune of sitting with Johnny Majors to teach him how to use his Iphone. LOL, he'd come into the store and folks would scatter.

Fulmer made the manager walk to his vehicle, couldnt be bothered to walk in. Pearl walked in like a conquering champion. Talked to everyone.

If Morgan Wallen is the best we can do then we’re really struggling in the local celebrity department.
Yeah.. I mean he’s only one of the biggest stars in country music today. Terrible.

We’ve also got Luke Combs. He’d be a great guest picker too

I can’t wait for Saturday, productivity levels are at an all time low. To combat this in the future, I just took off half the week, booked an extra night at the graduate, and am now coming up on Thursday for the bama game. If it’s this bad now, I don’t want to think about working during bama week as a top 5 team. 😬

Non existent. I just did my session for new hire orientation...saw a kid in a Georgia hat, cussed him and asked him how he looks himself in the mirror every morning. We then, as a group, talked Tennessee football and I informed everyone that they have only seen a tip of the iceberg of the obnoxiousness coming their way.

WGWTMFA

Met Neal McCoy once't. Sis worked at WIVK & got us tix. Met Dierks Bentley too. Dierks was more reserved and to himself, not pretentiously. McCoy was super extroverted, and cracked a beer open with us plebes.

Junior Brown backed the van up to stage and put on the most uninspired show ive ever seen. Got back onto the bus and left.
Not surprised at all with Neal McCoy

I think for any rival home game, it should always be Orange jerseys. So for me, that’s the gators, bama, uga. Save the specialty jerseys for others such as kentucky, usc, vandy.

My reason is that I want our rivals to fear and hate the Tennessee Orange just like they used to. Also, don’t want the rivals to think that we need a gimmick jersey to get pumped up to beat them. When our coaches and team can treat these 3 games as just the next opponent, then that is when we start consistently beating them again. Oh, and by the way, I think that we already have the correct players and coaches to achieve this.

That’s why I am calmly at (yeah, right)

15-0 🤠
I hope they do dark mode @ LSU.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back