Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys and Gals - this is the start of year 2.

I love this team and staff.

No excuses... just get to work. Build your system. Get your players. Score points. Fix gaps. Strengthen weak areas. Continuous coaching.

Other coaches have come in here and started building a house of excuses and year 0 and need to change the culture.

Well, guess what... all of that is total BS. If you are good at your job you can walk into any situation and make an impact - look at Scott Frost.

We are lucky to have Heupel! No doubt about it. I wasn't thrilled that Danny White just made what I thought was the safe back up pick. But man, it was the right pick!

I believe it's genuine because he's a former starting QB who played at a high level, because his players seem to have fun with and enjoy him. But I really like that Heupel is quick to shoulder accountability, and fast to praise others for success.

To me the best leaders aren't the ones that self promote or back pat. They own their own accountability and build up the team they have around them during their successes.

They only alts I've really liked are the black and orange for Halloween. Players and fans fed off that. But for an on-brand look in a rivalry game on national TV, nothing beats a surge of orange and white following Smokey through the T into a stadium checkered with orange and white while the POTS plays and 100K roar at peak decibels.

It's the most iconic brand image in college sports-- tradition and history with modern touches. Nothing like it.

They only alts I've really liked are the black and orange for Halloween. Players and fans fed off that. But for an on-brand look in a rivalry game on national TV, nothing beats a surge of orange and white following Smokey through the T into a stadium checkered with orange and white while the POTS plays and 100K roar at peak decibels.

It's the most iconic brand image in college sports-- tradition and history with modern touches. Nothing like it.

Call me weird...but I'd love to see us incorporate Summit Blue into our uniforms for a game.

Welcome to Knoxville media I guess. It’s one thing if you think UT isn’t the 3rd best, you’re entitled to your opinion, but to throw UT in the title and then not even “make a case” as they call it is just dumb. Not surprising though because it’s Toppmeyer and Adams, probably two of Knoxville medias worst.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back