Tillman out?

Remember how we lost Chuck Webb in 1990. Tore his ACL in the first quarter of a 50-0 beatdown of Pacific. That was the last game he ever played.

Cost him a Heisman imho. He was the best RB I've ever seen in UT orange and I've been watching for 40+ years. The talent on that 1990 team was incredible.

Tillman was on the sidelines second half in sweats, no crutches no limitations moving around, like getting up early let the first team rest, let strings 2 on down get some experience on the field
You don’t sit your starters in the first half. Makes sense when sitting in a recliner, not so much as HC.

Tillman was on the sidelines second half in sweats, no crutches no limitations moving around, like getting up early let the first team rest, let strings 2 on down get some experience on the field
it looked like he grabbed his knee to me.

I hope its just an ankle, for our sake, but more his sake. Even though ankles can sometimes be a beesh.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
It’s an ankle as an FYI per AP and Hubbs. If he indeed was on sidelines with no ice or boot that’s good news for us
Guess it was Tillman I saw in my dream and not Bru. Really didn't matter who we played or if we had an open date and just practice. Someone or multiple someones were preordained to get injured because it's UF week. Just the way things go for UT.

Reactions: SmokeVol
It’s not that Akron was going low on our guys. Hendon was throwing high all night, forcing our receivers to jump up to get it.
they were going low. read the 247 article with Huepel quote.
Absolutely both. I was yelling at Hooker through my TV to get the ball down. I’m always afraid he will get someone hurt

I told my dad that he needs to sit because Akron was going low in our guys and it wasn’t 5 seconds after I said that he got folded up.
Smart that they basically pulled Bru also.

VN Store

Back