Tillman out?

We need to stop blaming hooker yes he has been a little less accurate than he was but he is running the offense efficiently and going to the right places… I think coach needs to call 1-2 designed runs he seems to always throw better after he gets a good run in… hooker got hit on the throw and that caused it to sail a bit he will continue to improve as the season goes because that is the culture heup has set and that is hookers character… let’s pray that Ced is good but no need to play the blame game…

So many people just focus on the accuracy of the passes (and judge super harshly) while focusing on nothing else (see also Milton). I’d say obviously getting the majority of your passes accurately down the field is important but if your qb isn’t able to check into the rught olay, look for the right man, feel the pocket collapsing, or avoid pressure to buy time etc the accuracy doesn’t matter. And to me..:hooker does all of those things combined as well as anyone we’ve had suite up for us in years. And it’s so damn refreshing to have a guy with that type of command and moxie. If any of our fans are looking at any one down the road and thinking we will be better… You are a freaking idiot. Hooker is a stud and we need to be damn appreciative we have him for this year.

Reactions: alavolfan
14 for 18 for 300 yards is not good enough? I thought he had a great night passing!
Stats only tell part of story. No question he was was leaving throwS high and that is the main reason Tillman’s status is unknown. He had to leave his feet to make a catch and was undercut by the defender.

Reactions: sjt18
A bunch of people on Instagram that have told me commitments a month before it happened. Including Jordan Matthews which was a shock to almost everybody. Not saying he will play vs Florida but there should be no long term concern at all

Florida IS my concern.

Reactions: Shocker0
His tweeting about akron being dirty just sounds ominous. Like he knows he can't play against Florida. Hopefully all is well and he will be 100% or close to it by the time Saturday rolls around. We'll already be without Calloway, at least for the first half I'm assuming.

VN Store

Back