Tillman out?

Really because he did it lol

Did what, pull the starters in the 1st half? - that's what you replied to. Milton didn't come in until second half of 3rd quarter with 42 already on the board.
"lol"

For anyone who has issues with “running-up” the score: I loved Fulmer - And he won A LOT of games. But, He always seemed to get content with a 10-17 point lead, and then just run the clock for the rest of the game.

WAY too many games - I ended up sitting on the edge of my seat, as other teams made it extremely close at the end…….
Fulmer had some pretty good defences.

Can anyone confirm Tillman is out for Florida? My dad just called and told me it came across his phone. I can't find anything yet. Not trying to start panic on volnation but I've been worried since the play last night.

Can anyone confirm Tillman is out for Florida? My dad just called and told me it came across his phone. I can't find anything yet. Not trying to start panic on volnation but I've been worried since the play last night.
Ain’t no way that would be released before Saturday!!! I can if his leg was amputated!!

Ain’t no way that would be released before Saturday!!! I can if his leg was amputated!!
I'm saying the same thing! My dad is 70 and just got his first iPhone. I don't know if he read some random Google article or tweet but it has me panicking. Sorry everyone for raising anxiety.

Doesn’t sound good to me. Dirty hit.

Attachments

• E39C0BC3-95C6-4FB1-B470-688328C5212F.jpeg
    E39C0BC3-95C6-4FB1-B470-688328C5212F.jpeg
    105.1 KB · Views: 135
Hubbs just confirmed it a ankle injury. Seems we avoided the worst case scenario
Now we pray it's a minor sprain with no ligament or tendon damage. High ankle sprains are tricky. I'm saying my prayers tonight. Does anyone think coach will say anything of significance about the injury tomorrow or will do what most all coaches will do and we won't know anything until GameDay? My nerves are too bad. Thinking about taking Tillman, Bru, or Hyatt ruled out of our 3 headed monster at receiver, makes me think of a major blow and chink in our armor. We have a few more capable receivers that can play but none like Tillman and none that have the chemistry Hooker and Tillman have. May the football gods please have mercy on Tillman and this entire fan base.

Reactions: SonOfGodVolforlife
Now we pray it's a minor sprain with no ligament or tendon damage. High ankle sprains are tricky. I'm saying my prayers tonight. Does anyone think coach will say anything of significance about the injury tomorrow or will do what most all coaches will do and we won't know anything until GameDay? My nerves are too bad. Thinking about taking Tillman, Bru, or Hyatt ruled out of our 3 headed monster at receiver, makes me think of a major blow and chink in our armor. We have a few more capable receivers that can play but none like Tillman and none that have the chemistry Hooker and Tillman have. May the football gods please have mercy on Tillman and this entire fan base.
They say we are just dealing with a sprain. High ankle is not out of the question. But it’s good for the kid it’s not a knee. This means his whole senior season doesn’t go to waste*knock on wood*

Reactions: GRRN7MAXIMS

My 18 year old brother did this a few weeks ago playing basketball. 4 days later he was hooping again. I’d still be in a wheelchair. I had no ideas ankle sprains were so nasty.

Attachments

• 01F1FC77-4B27-49C6-A588-509F46B6319B.jpeg
    01F1FC77-4B27-49C6-A588-509F46B6319B.jpeg
    535.8 KB · Views: 8
My 18 year old brother did this a few weeks ago playing basketball. 4 days later he was hooping again. I’d still be in a wheelchair. I had no ideas ankle sprains were so nasty.
Dang basketball!! That’s pretty incredible. A lot harder to play through ankle injuries playing basketball than most other sports

Reactions: TennesseeZep
Exactly, I got diagnosed with a high ankle sprain and then the MRI came back with torn ligaments that required surgery. I’m saying all this to say we still know nothing yet.

We need to stop blaming hooker yes he has been a little less accurate than he was but he is running the offense efficiently and going to the right places… I think coach needs to call 1-2 designed runs he seems to always throw better after he gets a good run in… hooker got hit on the throw and that caused it to sail a bit he will continue to improve as the season goes because that is the culture heup has set and that is hookers character… let’s pray that Ced is good but no need to play the blame game…

We need to stop blaming hooker yes he has been a little less accurate than he was but he is running the offense efficiently and going to the right places… I think coach needs to call 1-2 designed runs he seems to always throw better after he gets a good run in… hooker got hit on the throw and that caused it to sail a bit he will continue to improve as the season goes because that is the culture heup has set and that is hookers character… let’s pray that Ced is good but no need to play the blame game…
People blaming hooker are just armchair qbs man, just don’t even feed into the nonsense.

VN Store

Back