Tillman out?

Was at an event and had a bunch of people text me that it was bad. Will he play next week?

I yelled the same thing at the radio 30 minutes ago

35 points in the first half is not enough to pull the starters. I don't recall ever seeing that for any team. Akron is moving the ball too well to justify that.

Since Akron gets the ball first in the 2nd half, I imagine that 1st drive will dictate whether or not Hooker comes out. If they score, Hooker stays in for a couple more drives. If we force a punt, Milton probably takes over.

35 points in the first half is not enough to pull the starters. I don't recall ever seeing that for any team. Akron is moving the ball too well to justify that.

Since Akron gets the ball first in the 2nd half, I imagine that 1st drive will dictate whether or not Hooker comes out. If they score, Hooker stays in for a couple more drives. If we force a punt, Milton probably takes over.

My first post on this board. 35 points is plenty lol

My first post on this board. 35 points is plenty lol

Technically, it was a 28 point lead at the time. Either way, it's not something you do in the 2nd quarter. Again, I don't recall ever seeing that in a game.

But no reason they should be in now. Only thing I can guess is they want them getting reps. And maybe trying new looks.

I think he’s ok. Josh also indicated that him and Small were alright but done for the night
but then he didn’t return from the locker room after the injury. I don’t think Huepel or anyone really knew at that point (and still don’t).

Reactions: 08Vol

VN Store

Back