Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
That highlight of his one sack was vs. a TE not a LT. Meh.
Yeah I'm ready to watch their game and see everything but the highlights. Looks like it was a huge night for Pitt though. Mega rivalry (that they should play more of), big atmosphere, broke the attendance record, last years team there to unveil their conference champ banner, other former players and celebs there, talking crap to WVU after the game, big parties after.

I hope they party and brag about it all weekend.

Fun game last night. Offense is legit. Wide receivers look even better than last years. Running backs pretty much ran three running plays all night and still got yards.

Defense: held when we needed to. They looked more comfortable in the scheme especially in zone defense. Played pretty vanilla and basic though. Do not understand the love the coaches have for Burrell or Tank. The younger guys looked more athletic and better to me. And Garland (linebacker) should be playing more.

Next game should really show us who we are. But this style of play is so much more fun than Cornbreads crap.
Usually when coaches like players with less talent it’s because they trust them to do what they are told and pay attention to details. The younger players just may not have it all together…yet.

Yeah I'm ready to watch their game and see everything but the highlights. Looks like it was a huge night for Pitt though. Mega rivalry (that they should play more of), big atmosphere, broke the attendance record, last years team there to unveil their conference champ banner, other former players and celebs there, talking crap to WVU after the game, big parties after.

I hope they party and brag about it all weekend.
We’re going to ruin their hopes and dreams. Can’t wait.

Think you quoted the wrong post. Don’t make me a human shield for the criticism coming to @Jackcrevol and his sleep-deprived negativity today.
😂
I didn't. You said to loser-boy that you had to pause or otherwise could have been in same spot. I was trying to explain to you why you were NOT the same as loser-boy, could NEVER be in the same spot, and that we all KNOW that. That was the difference I was referring to. I should have said it bluntly, rather than ask you to see how you could never be the same. My bad.

Last edited:
Usually when coaches like players with less talent it’s because they trust them to do what they are told and pay attention to details. The younger players just may not have it all together…yet.
I do agree, but when you have a larger sample and they aren’t getting it done, you have to move on and try someone else. Burrell struggled the later part of the season and the Purdue game. I think Pitt will tell us a lot.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Even he thought so. After the miss he was laying face down in the back of the end zone, clearly unhappy with himself, and banged his helmet on the turf. It was a bit high and a bit fast, but definitely catchable. Less smoke and a foot lower and Milton would have been 9 for 9, but then we'd have nothing to complain about.
Hmm sounds very familiar to ole miss last year less smoke and a foot lower..That's my issue with Milton he's still making the same mistakes 5 years later..I'm not gonna torch the dude for one play cause he showed some command and he looked more comfortable but I still believe he's gonna get cooked against Sec defenses but that's jmo and I hope he proves me wrong...

Reactions: Smyrna ATL Vol
😂
I didn't. You said to loser-boy that you had to pause or otherwise could have been in same spot. I was trying to explain to you why you were NOT the same as loser-boy, could NEVER be in the same spot, and that we all KNOW that. That was the difference I was referring to. I should have said it bluntly, rather than ask you to see how you could never be the same. My bad.

Hahaha. Completely misread. Maybe I’m the one who is sleep deprived….

Hmm sounds very familiar to ole miss last year less smoke and a foot lower..That's my issue with Milton he's still making the same mistakes 5 years later..I'm not gonna torch the dude for one play cause he showed some command and he looked more comfortable but I still believe he's gonna get cooked against Sec defenses but that's jmo and I hope he proves me wrong...

What about the multiple overthrows Hooker had? Are they a problem, or nah?

For those of you who directed me (and other GA residents) to Bovada, thanks!

I got a 50% deposit bonus, so I used that on the first quarter spread and made about $0.88 for each dollar I bet! I've never done anything like that before, so I'm waiting on the feds to show up at my door and haul me off to jail!

Great game last night. As for Pitt, I'm not sure where I am on this spectrum, but I'm somewhere between "Holy sh!t their defense looked nasty" and "WVU scored 38 on them".
Welcome. . . to the. . . First Quarter Boys!

For those of you who directed me (and other GA residents) to Bovada, thanks!

I got a 50% deposit bonus, so I used that on the first quarter spread and made about $0.88 for each dollar I bet! I've never done anything like that before, so I'm waiting on the feds to show up at my door and haul me off to jail!

Great game last night. As for Pitt, I'm not sure where I am on this spectrum, but I'm somewhere between "Holy sh!t their defense looked nasty" and "WVU scored 38 on them".
Thing that so cool about them is that you can deposit or make withdrawals in Bitcoin.

Had the Pitt game on my second screen. Going to go back and watch that game later this weekend.

Hope our LT(s) are ready

Seems like a big emotional apex for Pitt. Could be some comedown.

Dang I didn’t know the national championship was last night… I thought Pitt was just playing west freaking Virginia 😂 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back