Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poll question for the group. Where would you rather live, Knoxville or Chattanooga? Assuming you'd make the same pay, etc
That's tough because the traffic in both cities is booty and that's a major factor for me. Knoxville area has better public schools generally imo.

I'd probably have to pick Knoxville bc I'm at least more familiar and still have friends in the area.

That's tough because the traffic in both cities is booty and that's a major factor for me. Knoxville area has better public schools generally imo.

I'd probably have to pick Knoxville bc I'm at least more familiar and still have friends in the area.
We are considering moving back to the great state in 2-3 years and are trying to figure this out

Then the next week, we struggled mightily to beat Air Force. That's when Fulmer lost me.

Eh, I was at that game. It’s a tough spot when you play the triple option the second game of the year.

That year, we lost to UF 21-20 on a questionable roughing the passer call on Mapu and to LSU 28-24 on a missed fumble call on Russell. It would have been overturned if there was review. I was at both of those, too. We also played a couple of games without Ainge. Could have easily been 11-2 with 4 top 15 wins.

We are considering moving back to the great state in 2-3 years and are trying to figure this out
We're doing the same and also considering both places. Knoxville still has the nod for me personally for my reasons. I think they're both great places with a lot to do and beautiful scenery.

Something worth considering is that Knoxville has a decent airport. If you're in Chatt you have to drive to Knoxville, ATL, or Nashville.

What makes you say that?

Love the setting of downtown with the mountain/valley region. But the school system has continued to decline and the unsafe areas of Chattanooga have continued to expand. It really depends on where you choose to live in each of those two options. And whether you are willing to use private or charter schools for your kids.

Reactions: JacketVol
Eh, I was at that game. It’s a tough spot when you play the triple option the second game of the year.

That year, we lost to UF 21-20 on a questionable roughing the passer call on Mapu and to LSU 28-24 on a missed fumble call on Russell. It would have been overturned if there was review. I was at both of those, too. We also played a couple of games without Ainge. Could have easily been 11-2 with 4 top 15 wins.
One of those games Ainge missed was that LSU game.

Poll question for the group. Where would you rather live, Knoxville or Chattanooga? Assuming you'd make the same pay, etc
Do you have kids still living at home? Agree with what someone said about school systems, so if you have school-age kids then I would def say Knoxville. I live in Knoxville but work in commercial real estate all over the state & SE. I like both cities and their surrounding areas. Chattanooga closer to ATL and cheaper air travel, Knoxville has UT (!) and is closer to GSMNP, we do a lot of bicycling, tons of great rides in and around Knoxville. I think it comes down to personal preference relative to your interests/hobbies, you can't go wrong with either imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back