Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine he wouldn't appreciate me talking about his lack of manhood....

R.8db41445b799b203c07000804eb9b886
Worst character in the show. Most hateable character in any show ever 😅

Reactions: PYSCHO and drvenner
If any of you want to meet me at TYS at 10:30 this morning with a chocolate iced custard filled from Krispy Kreme, I’d be happy to knife fight you in the alley ❤️
My son didn't want to taste one when he was little......you know how kid's can be but when he did.... he ate his, mine and I had to buy 2 more.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
I think this year we will see a lot of freshman play as well as some we didn't expect to get a lot of playing time. Playing time is a big draw and with the pace of our offense I wouldn't be surprised if 18 to 20 players will rotate in and out just on offense and defense could be similar as well.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Auburn's last Nattie == 2010

They had 54 three stars on that team. That's a load of them.

Clemson Nattie == 2016

2012 class == 11-3 stars and 9-4 stars
2013 class == 10-3 stars and 10-4stars
2014 class == 12-3 stars, 7-4 stars and 1-5 star
2015 class == 10=3 stars, 9-4 stars and 3-5 stars.

For a grand total of 43 three stars, 35 four stars and 4 five stars.

That team was loaded with three stars.

Roughly half of Clemson's team was also 4 and 5 stars. You have to have that if you want a chance. Auburn is definitely an oddity here, but they also had the freakish Cam Newton as their trigger man. I stand 100 percent by my statement. If you want to win a title in this league you absolutely MUST have half of your team as 4 and 5 star players.....the more the better. It doesn't matter who is coaching for Kentucky, Vandy, Miss State, Ole Miss, Arkansas, South Carolina, or Missouri, they will never win a title because they cannot recruit good enough, end of story.

So far Tennessee is averaging 3.53 stars per player in the 2023 class according to Rivals. We have to do at least this for a 3 to 4 year period in order to compete for a title in this league. Now, the transfer portal can help with this some too, so that is something to watch as well.

Not today, but other fights I’ve sat in the exit row, requiring me to do mighty exploits if things ever got sideways on a flight. It’s never happened yet, but I just want you to know that pretty much makes me a hero and I’m kind of a big deal

If you’re sitting in the exit row for your fights, you, sir, are no hero.

Andrew Huberman might have the most underrated podcast. Super knowledgeable and everything is backed by science. If anyone gets bored give him a listen. He breaks down the science behind health, body and mind. How everything is owls together and what helps/suppresses certain things.

Reactions: B EaZy40
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back