Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot take. Kentucky has no chance in hell of winning the East. It’s a team made up of jobbers. They have already reached the ceiling with their talent.

I will never understand the Levis talk. Levis had more interceptions last year than Hooker has in his entire career. Hooker's career QBR is nearly 30 points higher as well. I guess acting like a buffoon on social media makes a person "elite" these days.

I will never understand the Levis talk. Levis had more interceptions last year than Hooker has in his entire career. Hooker's career QBR is nearly 30 points higher as well. I guess acting like a buffoon on social media makes a person "elite" these days.

Yeah but Hooker doesn’t put Mayonnaise in his coffee. 🙄

I'm not sure he should say anything at all. It would be better for him to keep his cornbread hole shut. Anything he says, especially if it makes UT look bad, is gonna hurt his future employment and no one will believe him anyway. No one wants to hire someone who is a liar, a bad cheat, and, to top it off, someone who will do their best to make you look bad if things go wrong. . .

It wouldn't hurt my feelings to see him destroy himself further.
I think Pruitt’s quote is just rhetoric… but I’m a bit curious if maybe he’ll try to take Fulmer down with him. I’m just now reading the board, going fast, but haven’t seen Fulmer’s name mentioned.

Proposed dirt never fell 😴. Yes, I took liberties and used one of your favorite emojis to use. I’m not gonna be dragged into court if I don’t retract my usage by a certain date am I?
My agent has a long leash with copyright infringers. butchnaCorp can be merciful. 😉

What’s the story with him since his UT career ended? Did he get into drugs or something? I haven’t kept up.
Nah. Hes been posting constantly about getting offerers that may or may not be real. Ex.... one day TN Tech was offering and the other Georgia was. Hes also flipped back and forth, one minute hes bad mouthing TN the next hes saying he regrets ever leaving. Hes just all over the place.

Man...just rewatching the Mizzou, USCjr, and UK games...our offense simply looked like the opposing defenses didn't belong on the same field as them. Been a long time since I've seen that.

Also befuddling why Tiyon would transfer. He was killing it. But oh well, just weird.

If this isn't the most fun offense in CFB to watch, idk what is.

Haha I stand by my comment in that. Pruitt or Tucker at least had a tiny bit of potential. I love Tee but he wasn’t ready for that and Steele would have had about 10 panic attacks before he was fired. Of the available options left when Fulmer took over, it was down to those two. Hindsight says we should have went Tucker, but at the same time, I really don’t think Tuckers current Mich State success would have translated to UT. IMO, only difference in Pruitt or Tucker at UT is Tucker probably doesn’t leave the NCAA mess behind.
Haha hats off to you, sir. We are all guilty of the same, at some point or another.

I’d still rather have Pruitt than have anything at all to do with Penn state
Yup.

Paying undercompensated players/familes a few grand each...

Vs...

Literally being tied to a child sex abuse ring.

How are those even in the same stratosphere? Even if odds were "only" 50% he knew all about it...that's far worse than paying some lady's utility bill. Ffs. And yeah Pruitt is still a DA that doesn't know what asparagus is smdh

Now that we have received the NOA how do you think the University's admin handled the investigation?

-AP

-Hubbs
Wow.

Shocked Hubbs felt that way, given his age and time in a professional industry. Surely he knows how you have to deal with bosses, regulators, sometimes the government or other authorities. Then again, I guess he's from more of an entrepreneurial background than organizational, the way he built his business. Maybe he's thinking of giving Rivals the double Gauldens soon to join On3 😆.

Regardless, glad we have adults righting this ship. I wonder how some folks make it through the real world...day to day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back