Post Your Voter Fraud Evidence Here

They don't have to own it. It just has to be proven and they know it's hard to prove. It's like what the origins of the coronavirus 19 is today. Discovery is difficult at this point and they try to shame you into letting it go. There are bread crumbs all over the place but you can't finish this scavenger hunt. Even the unconstitutional changes to state law were wrong. That's why they stick their chest out with such snarkish gravitas.
It wouldn't be hard to prove, if it had actually happened. It is nothing like pinpointing the origins of COVID-19. That is a ridiculous analogy. There are not "bread crumbs all over the place". There is not a shred of proof that the outcome of the 2020 Presidential Election was anything less than legitimate. Trump's own legal counsel and his Attorney General have acknowledged that. The changes made to election laws, during a pandemic, were done by election official who were designated to make such changes. They weren't "wrong."

This is childish, sour grapes.

It wouldn't be hard to prove, if it had actually happened. It is nothing like pinpointing the origins of COVID-19. That is a ridiculous analogy. There are not "bread crumbs all over the place". There is not a shred of proof that the outcome 2020 Presidential Election was anything less than legitimate. Trump's own legal counsel and his Attorney General have acknowledged that. The changes made to election laws, during a pandemic, were done by election official who were designated to make such changes. They weren't "wrong."

This is childish sour grapes.
Most proud Trump supporters are just like him: petulant, thin skinned, weak minded, inarticulate and classic pussies

Reactions: BowlBrother85

Meh, so many cops trying to tell a thief that the bank is impregnable. :p

Understand, I KNOW how it is done. I am not guessing. I am not talking about anything to do with the scanners. There may be a way to do that but I designed one of the largest voting systems in the USA and I did not see it at the time in the software we used.

Mail in ballots and drop boxes made it possible to super size the standard cheating methods to the extreme. If you have a Dem city with large population, you can take even a Republican controlled state (like GA, who lost not only presidential but both Senate races). You cant win all the local races tho with this so they cant take the house. WIth the senate tho, all seats are for grabs if mail in ballots are sent out state wide and drop boxes are used. Then you simply skew the polls so people think the race is closer than it really is and then they are not surprised with viola! the Dem pulled out a "close" win. hahahahahahahahahahaha

Again, you people are talking about this stuff like my wife watching ID channel while I was living on murderer's row being the Dexter of election operations.

Understand, I KNOW how it is done. I am not guessing. I am not talking about anything to do with the scanners. There may be a way to do that but I designed one of the largest voting systems in the USA and I did not see it at the time in the software we used.

Mail in ballots and drop boxes made it possible to super size the standard cheating methods to the extreme. If you have a Dem city with large population, you can take even a Republican controlled state (like GA, who lost not only presidential but both Senate races). You cant win all the local races tho with this so they cant take the house. WIth the senate tho, all seats are for grabs if mail in ballots are sent out state wide and drop boxes are used. Then you simply skew the polls so people think the race is closer than it really is and then they are not surprised with viola! the Dem pulled out a "close" win. hahahahahahahahahahaha

Again, you people are talking about this stuff like my wife watching ID channel while I was living on murderer's row being the Dexter of election operations.
LOL. Sure, you do. You know more than the Georgia Secretary of State, Brad Raffensberger, and the security analysts who have testified under oath that there is no evidence of voter fraud in the 2020 Presidential Election. Theses are delusions of grandeur and more BS election denial.

You did not prove even one allegation of fraud with any of this self-important junk in your post.

Let me be clear on this, even if you are correctly stating your credentials, you are not proving fraud.

You are speculating on how fraud might have occurred. You don't know that it did, and you have provided no proof that it did. Your argument is that based on these (supposed) credentials of yours, we should just take your word for it, that fraud must have happened, with proof remaining sight-unseen. Sorry, but that isn't good enough for most of us, who don't just desperately want to believe that Trump was cheated.

Review that post of mine that you replied to... You did not counter any of the sources which debunked specific claims of fraud made, concerning the 2020 Presidential Election.

LOL. Sure, you do. You know more than the Georgia Secretary of State, Brad Raffensberger, and the security analysts who have testified under oath that there is no evidence of voter fraud in the 2020 Presidential Election. Theses are delusions of grandeur and more BS election denial.

What I am saying is that if done correctly, there should be no evidence. Doesnt mean there wasnt fraud. And I worked with analysts too, DAs offices as well. Unless you actually do this stuff for a living though, you dont really know how it works. Granted, the 2000 mules showed them stuffing the ballot boxes but unless they actually identify the people and then go get them and start getting them to roll, you dont have anything. The only other way to find evidence is to first do a full data analysis on who they likely used as the extra votes (inactives or ones likely not dead but havent voted for awhile so not likely to show up at polls) then you take those and do a signature analysis against the return envelopes of any that voted by mail. Then canvas any that look fishy - though reality is that I have your signature already so I could trace/copy it decently if my team is practiced - you actually contact the voter and ask them if they voted. Then when you start getting enough "No, I did not vote this time" anwers, you have some evidence BUT it doesnt matter because their actual ballot is mixed in with all the others so you have no idea (theoretically) who they voted for.

Again, with a few Zuckbucks and the Atlanta Dem party being told to follow my lead but dont ask to many questions, I could do this. If I can do it, there are others like me or rather like I was, who can do it too.

Delusions of grandeur LOL.:D that really gave me a belly laugh. I havent even done any of this in years but this past week, a lawyer friend of mine whose client is a very well known seniors advocacy group asked me to consult on some voter data. Basically I would use my old skillset to look at data in a race important to them. I would decline but for a favor to my friend. I am not claiming to be some football player or someone with some super secret insider info for recruiting LOL. I have no idea why anyone would think any of this is glamorous. In fact, in the circles I travel in, I would only mention it to friends over some cigars and whiskey with a laugh at the folly of youth.

What I am saying is that if done correctly, there should be no evidence. Doesnt mean there wasnt fraud. And I worked with analysts too, DAs offices as well. Unless you actually do this stuff for a living though, you dont really know how it works. Granted, the 2000 mules showed them stuffing the ballot boxes but unless they actually identify the people and then go get them and start getting them to roll, you dont have anything. The only other way to find evidence is to first do a full data analysis on who they likely used as the extra votes (inactives or ones likely not dead but havent voted for awhile so not likely to show up at polls) then you take those and do a signature analysis against the return envelopes of any that voted by mail. Then canvas any that look fishy - though reality is that I have your signature already so I could trace/copy it decently if my team is practiced - you actually contact the voter and ask them if they voted. Then when you start getting enough "No, I did not vote this time" anwers, you have some evidence BUT it doesnt matter because their actual ballot is mixed in with all the others so you have no idea (theoretically) who they voted for.

Again, with a few Zuckbucks and the Atlanta Dem party being told to follow my lead but dont ask to many questions, I could do this. If I can do it, there are others like me or rather like I was, who can do it too.

Delusions of grandeur LOL.:D that really gave me a belly laugh. I havent even done any of this in years but this past week, a lawyer friend of mine whose client is a very well known seniors advocacy group asked me to consult on some voter data. Basically I would use my old skillset to look at data in a race important to them. I would decline but for a favor to my friend. I am not claiming to be some football player or someone with some super secret insider info for recruiting LOL. I have no idea why anyone would think any of this is glamorous. In fact, in the circles I travel in, I would only mention it to friends over some cigars and whiskey with a laugh at the folly of youth.
That's fine. I really don't care who you are, or what you do, or what you have done.

Even taking everything you have said at face value, your argument still revolves around speculation. You are saying that fraud might have occurred. You don't know that it did. You have not proven that it did, and you have not countered any of the sources from my post which sought to debunk specific fraud claims made by Trump and his supporters. For the average person, speculation from an expert isn't good enough, when it comes to criminal allegations. We want to see evidence. You haven't provided any.

Finally, the "2,000 Mules" documentary has been debunked, as was detailed in that first post, that you replied to.

Let me be clear on this, even if you are correctly stating your credentials, you are not proving fraud.

You are speculating on how fraud might have occurred. You don't know that it did, and you have provided no proof that it did. Your argument is that based on these (supposed) credentials of yours, we should just take your word for it, that fraud must have happened, with proof remaining sight-unseen. Sorry, but that isn't good enough for most of us, who don't just desperately want to believe that Trump was cheated.

Review that post of mine that you replied to... You did not counter any of the sources which debunked specific claims of fraud made, concerning the 2020 Presidential Election.

HAHAHAHAHA. I dont care if you believe me or not. HAHAHAHAAHAAHAHA. I doubt you would if there were a video tape of it with name tags. I get it. I am just too jaded to care. I dont feel like putting it all together to make the case and I dont have the access to what I would need, nor is anyone paying me to do so. And frankly, I have better things to do now. Besides, my wife would probably divorce me if I even mentioned politics again.

Actually, I am not even angry at Dems for doing this - I am furious at the idiots in Republican lala land who did not prepare for this, what any decent operative could have told them would happen. But then, everyone of the electeds I personally put into office knew NOTHING of how the sausage was made.

But you are correct on one thing. I do not have PROOF of fraud in this election. Because I havent looked. I know exactly WHERE I would look, however, if I did and I am as sure as the sun will rise in the morning that I would find it there, simply because I have seen it done time and time again. Old tricks just amplified. Now if there are some new tricks, I am genuinely interested because that is exciting stuff.

That's fine. I really don't care who you are, or what you do, or what you have done.

Even taking everything you have said at face value, your argument still revolves around speculation. You are saying that fraud might have occurred. You don't know that it did. You have not proven that it did, and you have not countered any of the sources from my post which sought to debunk specific fraud claims made by Trump and his supporters. For the average person, speculation from an expert isn't good enough, when it comes to criminal allegations. We want to see evidence. You haven't provided any.

Finally, the "2,000 Mules" documentary has been debunked, as was detailed in that first post, that you replied to.

I could care less what claims Trump's team made - they know nothing about elections either. Rudy should have known better. Most of their claims dont hold water. They were simply thrashing around without any real understanding of what happened.

HAHAHAHAHA. I dont care if you believe me or not. HAHAHAHAAHAAHAHA.
I have no problem taking your stated credentials at face value, but you are still just speculating on how systemic fraud might have happened in the 2020 Presidential Election. You have not proven, or even tried to prove, that systemic fraud actually did happen in the 2020 Presidential Election. You have only explained how you think it could have been done... but only by Democrats, of course, which suggests a political bias on your part. (As if Republicans would be above these sorts of shenanigans.)

I doubt you would if there were a video tape of it with name tags.
That is wrong. I would believe it, if I could see it. Post a video of what you are talking about, and try me!

I could care less what claims Trump's team made - they know nothing about elections either. Rudy should have known better. Most of their claims dont hold water. They were simply thrashing around without any real understanding of what happened.
Well, maybe you should enlighten them? No doubt they would extend a welcoming ear.

Last edited:
I have no problem taking your stated credentials at face value, but you are still just speculating on how systemic fraud might have happened in the 2020 Presidential Election. You have not proven, or even tried to prove, that systemic fraud actually did happen in the 2020 Presidential Election. You have only explained how you think it could have been done... but only by Democrats, of course, which suggests a political bias on your part. (As if Republicans would be above these sorts of shenanigans.)

That is wrong. I would believe it, if I could see it. Post a video of what you are talking about, and try me!

Hilarious coming from you. I had a good laugh.

Hilarious coming from you. I had a good laugh.
Yes, I'm biased...

... but don't you see how his theory is tinged in bias, just a bit? He will only explain how this method of systemic cheating could have been used by Democrats... he never mentions that Republicans could have done the same thing. He is either suggesting that Democrats are smarter than Republicans, or that Republicans are more honest than Democrats. Neither is true.

They don't have to own it. It just has to be proven and they know it's hard to prove. It's like what the origins of the coronavirus 19 is today. Discovery is difficult at this point and they try to shame you into letting it go. There are bread crumbs all over the place but you can't finish this scavenger hunt. Even the unconstitutional changes to state law were wrong. That's why they stick their chest out with such snarkish gravitas.
All is true. I was referring to the vegetable that they installed that they must own. And all the idiocy that goes along with that effin moron.

Glad to see BB85 had a productive day today on VN. Meanwhile I installed new chains and sprockets on my reel mower, vacuumed my pool, went to the grocery, grilled steaks, hung out with my kids, splashed in the pool, had fun with the wife, and watched a baseball game. Not a bad Saturday. 😁

Reactions: whodeycin85
The real fairy tale is believing this trainwreck of an administration got 80 million legitimate votes. Im also not the one obsessing over Trump every day.
To be specific, it was over 81 million... and yes, that is exactly what happened because that train wreck's opponent was Donald Trump.

VN Store

Back