Post Your Voter Fraud Evidence Here

I knew you would respond. Like a bug to a bug zapper. You fall into the stupid camp that I mentioned earlier. Every single post that point is proven. And I’m sure there will be another that follows this. In 3, 2,1….
I knew you wouldn't respond to that with anything logical. Your posts are not usually grounded in factual information.

Last edited:
Reactions: K-town Vol Fan
And I knew you wouldn't respond to that with anything logical ... just your standard ignorant, baseless, bratty, annoying, little nasal whine. Your posts are never grounded in factual information. They are childishly emotional, and void of substance. You are even less sophisticated and intelligent than most of the uneducated, barely-literate, simple-minded, white trash, trailer park-living rednecks who vote for Donald Trump.

Reactions: BowlBrother85
And I knew you wouldn't respond to that with anything logical ... just your standard ignorant, baseless, bratty, annoying, little nasal whine. Your posts are never grounded in factual information. They are childishly emotional, and void of substance. You are even less sophisticated and intelligent than most of the uneducated, barely-literate, simple-minded, white trash, trailer park-living rednecks who vote for Donald Trump.
Projection is in the air. There it is. I called it. Like a bug to a zapper.

If anyone believes 81 million votes were cast for that idiot Biden then you know they are either stupid or can’t admit the truth. Most unpopular “president” in 75 years.

From 81 million to most unpopular in our lives. Right. Sure.
I find it funny that 81 million voted for him but you can’t find them anywhere on the street. And the few that did won’t admit to it. It’s only when you come here (online) that they have the balls to own it and they stick out like a sore thumb due to their complete lack of common sense. Luther, Clearwater, dink and evil come to mind.

This logic fails to account for how polarizing Biden's opponent was, and how much Biden's opponent stoked passion among the Democratic Party base.

The outcome of the 2020 Presidential Election had very little to do with Biden. It had to do with Trump, and how much he single-handedly fired up Democrats to turn out, in a year when it had also become easier to vote.

You are too narrow-minded in your thinking to look inward. You would rather blame fraud than acknowledge that Republicans had managed to nominate the one and only Republican, who Biden could have ever beaten. You didn't lose the election because of fraud ... You lost the election because of Trump.

Yeah, it takes a woefully flawed person to vote for Donald Trump, and there just were not enough of them for him to win. Trump was such a bad President that extraordinarily large numbers of people got out to vote against him.

Reactions: BowlBrother85
This logic fails to account for how polarizing Biden's opponent was, and how much Biden's opponent stoked passion among the Democratic Party base.

The outcome of the 2020 Presidential Election had very little to do with Biden. It had to do with Trump, and how much he single-handedly fired up Democrats to turn out, in a year when it had also become easier to vote.

You are too narrow-minded in your thinking to look inward. You would rather blame fraud than acknowledge that Republicans had managed to nominate the one and only Republican, who Biden could have ever beaten. You didn't lose the election because of fraud ... You lost the election because of Trump.
Do any of you ever read these posts and think to yourself “THIS is the sperm that won?”

Yeah, it takes a woefully flawed person to vote for Donald Trump, and there just were not enough of them for him to win. Trump was such a bad President that extraordinarily large numbers of people got out to vote against him.
Many voted after midnight in swing states. Their votes were cast from suitcases drug out from under tables after hours. Some were delivered in vans. And others were crammed in drop boxes by mules. If nothing nefarious was going on then why were they taping up cardboard to hide from poll watchers. I don’t expect a Biden supporter to ever admit it though. All they have is Trump bad. They voted for an idiot that is the most unpopular president in 75 years. Own it. Love it.

Reactions: VolinWayne
Do any of you ever read these posts and think to yourself “THIS is the sperm that won?”
You probably think this serves as some sort of a rebuttal to the content of that post don't you? Nothing of substance is addressed, but you consider yourself clever for saying it. What are you 10? Or is that giving you too much credit, Junior?

Last edited:
Many voted after midnight in swing states. Their votes were cast from suitcases drug out from under tables after hours. Some were delivered in vans. And others were crammed in drop boxes by mules. If nothing nefarious was going on then why were they taping up cardboard to hide from poll watchers. I don’t expect a Biden supporter to ever admit it though. All they have is Trump bad. They voted for an idiot that is the most unpopular president in 75 years. Own it. Love it.
If you are genuinely interested in learning the truth about these allegations made by Donald Trump and his lunatic fringe of supporters, then please review the post below this one (Post #2,161 of this thread), with the 16 accompanying links, and the 2 YouTube videos.

Last edited:
The best way to address these allegations is one at a time, which I will do here :

1)
Many voted after midnight in swing states.

Fact check: Vote spikes in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania do not prove election fraud

Fact check: No fraud in Wisconsin overnight vote spike

Fact-check: Did Trump's margin of 'defeat' in 4 states occur in 4 data dumps in the middle of the night?

PolitiFact - Election workers didn’t ‘find’ Biden votes overnight. They counted and reported mail in ballots

2)
Their votes were cast from suitcases drug out from under tables after hours.

Video Doesn't Show 'Suitcases' of Illegal Ballots in Georgia - FactCheck.org

Georgia election officials dismantle bogus Trump claim about secret suitcase of ballots

Fulton County 'suitcases' during election are ballot containers | 11alive.com

Inside Trump’s campaign to demonize two Georgia election workers

Surveillance tape breeds false fraud claims in Georgia

3)
If nothing nefarious was going on then why were they taping up cardboard to hide from poll watchers.

Right-wing media portrayed window covering at ballot center as nefarious. Here's what really happened - CNN

Fact check: Trump claims tractors, cardboard as signs of fraud

What really happened inside Detroit's TCF Center amid ballot counting

Fact-checking Trump's claims on poll watchers

4)
And others were crammed in drop boxes by mules.

FACT FOCUS: Gaping holes in the claim of 2K ballot ‘mules’

What ‘2000 Mules’ leaves out of ballot harvesting claims

Georgia election board dismisses claims of 'ballot harvesting' in 2020 election - Georgia Recorder

Last edited:
@Jxn Vol ... and .... @1vol8 ... and ... @VolinWayne ,

I promise you, that there is not one single allegation of widespread fraud involving the 2020 Presidential Election, which you can make at this point, which I can't immediately debunk with links to at least 4 sources, as I have done in the post above.

Last edited:

I promise you, that there is not one single allegation of widespread fraud involving the 2020 Presidential Election, which you can make at this point, which I can't immediately debunk with links to at least 4 sources, as I have done in the post above.
You aren’t proving anything when the entire system is corrupt. Citing the propaganda arm of the corrupt machine that was mobilized is not proof. It is propaganda. For all we know you are part of it. You work way too hard on here bashing Trump (it’s sort of weird) and supporting Biden (it’s really sad/humorous). Enjoy your Saturday lib.

You aren’t proving anything when the entire system is corrupt. Citing the propaganda arm of the corrupt machine that was mobilized is not proof. It is propaganda. For all we know you are part of it. You work way too hard on here bashing Trump (it’s sort of weird) and supporting Biden (it’s really sad/humorous). Enjoy your Saturday lib.
You made specific claims of fraud concerning the 2020 Presidential Election, without posting links to any sources which contained corroborating evidence. I challenged the veracity of each claim, in line item detail, with multiple links to sources which contained explicit explanations of why your fraud claims were false ... and THIS nothing of a rebuttal is all you have to say in conclusion? WEAK.

You made specific claims of fraud concerning the 2020 Presidential Election, without posting links to any sources which contained corroborating evidence. I challenged the veracity of each claim, in line item detail, with multiple links to sources which contained explicit explanations of why your fraud claims were false ... and THIS nothing of a rebuttal is all you have to say in conclusion? WEAK.
You cited propaganda. The entire system is corrupt. There are very few that are not corrupt and they are smeared by the many that are. You seem like you are part of it. There is only 2 reasons you are this devout. You are part of the system or you are a zealot for the left.

That was a racist rant.

define widespread? By saying there was no widespread fraud you’ve conceded there was fraud. Was the fraud just a vote or two under what is considered widespread?

You cited propaganda. The entire system is corrupt. There are very few that are not corrupt and they are smeared by the many that are. You seem like you are part of it. There is only 2 reasons you are this devout. You are part of the system or you are a zealot for the left.
The left has people that go door to door and “help” people that are elderly and/or mentally disabled vote. I’ve personally witnessed them talking about it and strategizing how to best “help” these people in Knox county. They do it nationwide.

Reactions: CagleMtnVol
Was he bad or were those who come out to vote against him relying on the MSM for information? Years of chasing impeachments of nothing, years of Russian Collusion? Both waste of time and trust to voters. Trump not looking so bad right now.

LOL.

NONE of the sources I linked, can be accurately described as "propaganda." Excluding the 2 YouTube Videos, which don't include commentary, here are the 14 different sources which I provided links to.

Take note that some of these are local media outlets.

1) Reuters
2) USA Today
3) Austin American-Statesman (Texas)
4) Politifact
5) FactCheck.org
6) Yahoo.com
7) 11Alive.com (Atlanta)
8) AP News
9) CNN
10) NBC News
11) Detroit Free Press
12) CBS News
13) The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
14) Georgia Recorder

For you to call these outlets "propaganda", makes it seem like you might be an unhinged, radicalized MAGA nut yourself. Either that, or you are simply not very smart.

The reality is, that you became aware of those 4 allegations from right-wing propaganda sources, and I thoroughly de-bunked them with legitimate sources of news media. Once again, I'm the only one here who is posting links to anything. You, and your like-minded cohorts, are posting unsubstantiated nonsensical allegations.

define widespread? By saying there was no widespread fraud you’ve conceded there was fraud. Was the fraud just a vote or two under what is considered widespread?
Of course, there were some cases of fraud. Remember this idiot?

Nevada man featured in GOP ad on voter fraud admits to forging dead wife's name on ballot

In any Presidential Election, there are going to be isolated/lone wolf cases of fraud. I'm saying that in the 2020 Presidential Election, there were no more than what is normally seen in Presidential Elections, and that is true even though voter participation increased by 16% from 2016.

LOL.

NONE of the sources I linked, can be accurately described as "propaganda." Excluding the 2 YouTube Videos, which don't include commentary, here are the 14 different sources which I provided links to.

Take note that some of these are local media outlets.

1) Reuters
2) USA Today
3) Austin American-Statesman (Texas)
4) Politifact
5) FactCheck.org
6) Yahoo.com
7) 11Alive.com (Atlanta)
8) AP News
9) CNN
10) NBC News
11) Detroit Free Press
12) CBS News
13) The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
14) Georgia Recorder

For you to call these outlets "propaganda", makes it seem like you might be an unhinged, radicalized MAGA nut yourself. Either that, or you are simply not very smart.

The reality is, that you became aware of those 4 allegations from right-wing propaganda sources, and I thoroughly de-bunked them with legitimate sources of news media. Once again, I'm the only one here who is posting links to anything. You, and your like-minded cohorts, are posting unsubstantiated nonsensical allegations.
Propaganda. You are excellent at posting links to support it. You click in and work overtime doing it. You have to be part of it. Or you have nothing else to do with yourself.

You call me not smart. You don’t know me. I’m quite successful. I just happen to have my eyes open to the corruption that is going on.

You called me a white trash redneck. You have no clue about that either. Now if you want to find that out the invitation is open for that as well.

VN Store

Back