Post Your Voter Fraud Evidence Here

I have no problem taking your stated credentials at face value, but you are still just speculating on how systemic fraud might have happened in the 2020 Presidential Election. You have not proven, or even tried to prove, that systemic fraud actually did happen in the 2020 Presidential Election. You have only explained how you think it could have been done... but only by Democrats, of course, which suggests a political bias on your part. (As if Republicans would be above these sorts of shenanigans.)

That is wrong. I would believe it, if I could see it. Post a video of what you are talking about, and try me!

Let you tell it, Republicans also riot and protest in front of peoples houses like democrats. That's one of the reasons Jan 6 is so important to democrats. The general notion is democrats are crazed law breaking opportunists who like to burn down, tear up and steal. Jan 6 represents an opportunity for democrats to project and take the emphasis off the summer of 2020 riots orchestrated by the progressive base. It won't work.

So back to the original point, yes shenanigans is in the DNA of the democrat party.

Last edited:
I haven't seen anyone praising Biden in here.
In all seriousness... I don't really praise anyone in this forum. I would say 99% of my posts are either attacks against Republicans (mostly Trump, but not entirely), or they are fact checks (mostly against claims that the 2020 Presidential Election was rigged against Trump, but not entirely).

I have never been a believer in Joe Biden. He has never done anything to inspire confidence in his leadership. He embodies everything that is wrong with our government. He is a career politician with a very limited range of abilities. He is not an analytical thinker. His focus is always on the political ramifications of a policy, rather than what might be best for the economy.

Yes, I'm biased...

... but don't you see how his theory is tinged in bias, just a bit? He will only explain how this method of systemic cheating could have been used by Democrats... he never mentions that Republicans could have done the same thing. He is either suggesting that Democrats are smarter than Republicans, or that Republicans are more honest than Democrats. Neither is true.

Don’t have time to answer this properly but in short, Republicans can’t cheat the same way. I am sure they would like to and would if they could but it’s the density issue. GOP is lord of the countryside but has little pull in the big cities. For the main method to work I need a single election operation that is big enough to plausibly add a couple hundred thousand votes to without it looking absurd.

In my experience, reps cheat in petitioning, Dems at the ballot box. Petitioning is hard in low density areas going house to house. Cities Dems can just stand at a subway or bus stop so no need to cheat for signatures. Many are trash but way more than they need. So each cheat according to the advantages at their disposal.

Whatever the merits or lack thereof of each party’s general adherents or their most fanatical soldiers, the senior operatives tend to be cold eyed, power hungry gunslingers who value success over slogans. They are generally willing to do whatever moves them ahead and accomplished their partisan agenda.

Reactions: BreatheUT
Nonsense.

Republicans are way too civilized and decent to ever resort to tactics involving violence and intimidation against innocent people over matters concerning political discourse.

Election Worker Gives Emotional Account of How Trump's Election Lies Ravaged Her Life

As I mentioned above, mostly the GOP cheats in signature gathering and Dems at the ballot box/election operations BUT sometimes, when there are intra-party squabbles or people get lazy, the Dems fudge signatures too -
Forged Signatures Found on Petitions for Candidates Backed by Queens Machine - New York Focus
More Brooklyn Residents Claim Forgeries in Democratic Party-Linked Push to Oust Primary Rivals

and one for Republicans - https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2022/07/lee-zeldin-photocopied-signatures.html

and ones where Reps used the same tactics for NYC races as I am describing Dems did in 2020, because again, they CAN in a dense population -
Allegations Of Election Fraud And Discrimination Loom Over Staten Island Council Recount
NYC elections officials seek state, federal probes into suspected ballot-harvesting

Point is not that one party's election operations are more moral than another - but rather that proper laws and enforcement will keep all sides honest and that is best for ALL Americans. That is not what we are getting now though.

Here is a database of election fraud that has been discovered and prosecuted Voter Fraud Map: Election Fraud Database | The Heritage Foundation

Last edited:
Reactions: VolinWayne
Bombshells undercut the 'Big Lie:' 21 confirmed illegalities, irregularities from 2020 election

Democrats and their allies in the traditional news media have coined the term the "Big Lie" to dismiss anyone who questions the conduct of the 2020 election.

But with each passing day, new irregularities, security vulnerabilities and illegalities are being unmasked by bombshell revelations from courts, legislators and other investigative bodies like the FBI and Homeland Security Department.

The latest came last week when the Wisconsin Supreme Court declared that state election regulators had no legal authority to allow voters to cast ballots in mobile drop boxes, a jaw-dropping decision that invalidated the way tens of thousands of voters -- many of them Democrats -- cast their ballots,

From Phoenix to Detroit, and Madison to Austin, there are now nearly two dozen credible confirmations of problems that undercut the claims of bureaucrats, journalists and Democrats that the November 2020 general election was perfect. In fact, it was quite imperfect.

And while none of revelations, at this point, have persuaded courts to reverse the outcome of the presidential tally or unseat Joe Biden from the White House, they have shaken voter confidence in key battleground states and built a compelling case that the bigger lie was that the 2020 election was flawless.

Here are 21 important revelations uncovered by Just the News over the last 18 months of reporting, complete with substantiating evidence and links:

Bombshells undercut the 'Big Lie:' 21 confirmed illegalities, irregularities from 2020 election

Reactions: VolinWayne
Most proud Trump supporters are just like him: petulant, thin skinned, weak minded, inarticulate and classic pussies
If you haven’t worn Biden supporting Apparel in public and have removed the stickers off your car, like nearly every democrat has, your only looking for “likes” with a post like this. If you truly believe they were pussies, y’all wouldn’t be hiding now would you? Just sayin

If you haven’t worn Biden supporting Apparel in public and have removed the stickers off your car, like nearly every democrat has, your only looking for “likes” with a post like this. If you truly believe they were pussies, y’all wouldn’t be hiding now would you? Just sayin
I dislike Biden as much as I dislike Trump. They aren't mutually exclusive if one another.

BTW, I couldn't care less whether or not I get a like in a post. Move on, little boy

I dislike Biden as much as I dislike Trump. They aren't mutually exclusive if one another.

BTW, I couldn't care less whether or not I get a like in a post. Move on, little boy
Idgaf who you like and who you don’t. Most here assume I’m a Trump supporter myself. And they would be correct for only one reason. Trump is what this country needed. However, I wouldn’t ever call him a friend of mine if I had the chance. But to call Trump supporters “pussies”? I bet you would never say that in public because a lot of the trump supporters I know and see, are hard core rednecks and the word “pussies” isn’t one I would use to describe them. In fact, just the opposite. Trump supporters support with willing public pride. Biden supporters (aka democrats) are nowhere to be seen. You’re looking for likes and you failed

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
Idgaf who you like and who you don’t. Most here assume I’m a Trump supporter myself. And they would be correct for only one reason. Trump is what this country needed. However, I wouldn’t ever call him a friend of mine if I had the chance. But to call Trump supporters “pussies”? I bet you would never say that in public because a lot of the trump supporters I know and see, are hard core rednecks and the word “pussies” isn’t one I would use to describe them. In fact, just the opposite. Trump supporters support with willing public pride. Biden supporters (aka democrats) are nowhere to be seen. You’re looking for likes and you failed

I don't care for Trump's personality either but that is a discussion about the feelz. People need to learn to focus on policy but some compartmentalize better than others. From a policy and instincts standpoint Trump more than adequate even with criers complaining.

No matter how often you tell a lie, it never becomes the truth.....except if you're a Trumper.

I nailed it and you don't like it.

I don't care for Trump's personality either but that is a discussion about the feelz. People need to learn to focus on policy but some compartmentalize better than others. From a policy and instincts standpoint Trump more than adequate even with criers complaining.
That’s how I feel exactly. No one is asking me to go on dinner dates with the dude. So my personal feelings towards him are secondary to the country and its needs.

No matter how often you tell a lie, it never becomes the truth.....except if you're a Trumper.

I nailed it and you don't like it.
Make yourself a TShirt that says you think their pussies and wear it out in public. Until then, you’re only describing democrats. And that’s no lie

Make yourself a TShirt that says you think their pussies and wear it out in public. Until then, you’re only describing democrats. And that’s no lie
Are you saying they are violent people unable to control themselves? Not really a great endorsement for those hardcore rednecks.

Reactions: TRUEFANVol
Trump is huge pussy, and most honorable conservatives can't stand him. My one and only goal was to trigger guys like you and you meet all the criteria.

Aren't you the guy who claimed Trump was considered one of the greatest businessmen in the world?😆

Are you saying they are violent people unable to control themselves? Not really a great endorsement for those hardcore rednecks.
That’s exactly what I’m saying. We were raised with old school values. Talk chit get hit. This world the next generation has created where you can go online and say whatever you want without consequences isn’t the way we were brought up. That’s how you learned respect in my day. Now that you can hide behind a keyboard everyone is 10 ft tall and bulletproof (figure of speech for you since you tend to take things so literal). On here guys like this can call rednecks “pussies” but in the real world he keeps his freaking mouth shut for a reason

Trump is huge pussy, and most honorable conservatives can't stand him. My one and only goal was to trigger guys like you and you meet all the criteria.

Aren't you the guy who claimed Trump was considered one of the greatest businessmen in the world?😆
That’s what he’s known for

Trump was widely viewed a great businessman until the day he ran against the establishment. Isn't it funny how that changed everything and now he's suddenly viewed as the biggest failure, a bigot and a racist.

Trump was widely viewed a great businessman until the day he ran against the establishment. Isn't it funny how that changed everything and now he's suddenly viewed as the biggest failure, a bigot and a racist.
I never said he was a failure he just hasn't been as astute as his cult claims. It's not like he ever built a business from the ground. He's bought and sold real estate. Guys like Bill Gates and Mark Cuban run circles around him as entrepreneurs. No Fortune 500 company would ever consider him for CEO

That’s exactly what I’m saying. We were raised with old school values. Talk chit get hit. This world the next generation has created where you can go online and say whatever you want without consequences isn’t the way we were brought up. That’s how you learned respect in my day. Now that you can hide behind a keyboard everyone is 10 ft tall and bulletproof (figure of speech for you since you tend to take things so literal). On here guys like this can call rednecks “pussies” but in the real world he keeps his freaking mouth shut for a reason
Old school values? The penalty for hurt feelings is assault? Sounds like you have the weak ones identified wrong.

Seemed to run a country pretty well and he didn’t become a multi millionaire by failing at business. You may not like Biden but you damn sure watched too much CNN
He became a multimillionaire by simply being born. He left office with this country in shambles

VN Store

Back