Post Your Voter Fraud Evidence Here

Seemed to run a country pretty well and he didn’t become a multi millionaire by failing at business. You may not like Biden but you damn sure watched too much CNN
Never have watched CNN. You're batting 0.0000

His administration was in shambles. He had more turnover in 4 years than anyone else in 8. That's not reflective if someone who ran things "pretty well". I am guessing you don't have any upper level managerial experience or you would know better

I never said he was a failure he just hasn't been as astute as his cult claims. It's not like he ever built a business from the ground. He's bought and sold real estate. Guys like Bill Gates and Mark Cuban run circles around him as entrepreneurs. No Fortune 500 company would ever consider him for CEO

Nor would they any President..ever.
He certainly has more business acumen than anybody I have seen.
Frankly..if the gov was operated like a business we would be much better off. Of course bureaucrats are unaccountable and no one man/woman Executive can tame the beast.

He was given hundreds of millions. Is that incorrect?

When he left office this country was a mess. Is that incorrect?
And he made much more than that off of those hundreds of millions throughout his life as a business man. And if you consider secure boarders, cheap gas and a booming economy “a mess”, then you are what’s wrong with this country today

And he made much more than that off of those hundreds of millions throughout his life as a business man. And if you consider secure boarders, cheap gas and a booming economy “a mess”, then you are what’s wrong with this country today
Those things were happening in 2020? The economy was built on govt spending and printing money. It was going to fail regardless. The border wall was falling over. There was no immigration plan.

Your claim was "he didn’t become a multi millionaire by failing at business" which was incorrect. He was handed wealth

Reactions: TRUEFANVol
Those things were happening in 2020? The economy was built on govt spending and printing money. It was going to fail regardless. The border wall was falling over. There was no immigration plan.

Your claim was "he didn’t become a multi millionaire by failing at business" which was incorrect. He was handed wealth
Oh go find someone else to spit BS too. This country began falling apart the MOMENT Biden stepped foot on the White House lawn.

Reactions: 508mikey

I'd like to hear your definition of a good economy and what you think the next president should do.

Oh go find someone else to spit BS too. This country began falling apart the MOMENT Biden stepped foot on the White House lawn.
I know it's what you want but that is incorrect. There were issues way before that

He became a multimillionaire by simply being born. He left office with this country in shambles

White privilege?

Anyway, so you're blaming him for covid? The leftists did everything but start a civil war to get Trump out of office. Aren't you tired of holding those barrels of water? The next Republican POTUS will be a racist to. We don't know who he is yet but he's a racist in advance.

Reactions: 1vol8
White privilege?

Anyway, so you're blaming him for covid? The leftist did everything but start a civil war to get Trump out of office. Aren't you tired of holding those barrels of water? The next Republican POTUS will be a racist to. We don't know who he is yet but he's a racist in advance.
I blame him for being a poor communicator and a horrible leader. I blame him for abdicating to fauci

I know it's what you want but that is incorrect. There were issues way before that
Who cares if he was born into money?! Most politicians were too. He made money from that money. No matter how much you hate the man, it will never change the FACT that he was world famous as a BUSINESS MAN before he ever became president. He didn’t become world famous from failing business, like it or not. It’s that simple.

And this economy was middle class friendly when he was in office. Now it’s a joke. Meaning it’s at the point of having to laugh to keep from crying for everyone.

Never heard of the wall falling over but more importantly I never heard of mass immigration under Trump either. Therefore there was no need for an immigration plan if they weren’t coming. I’ll tell you just like I told that other punk that thinks he’s got the balls to call a redneck a pu**y, lay off the CNN. Regurgitating that crap on here is making a fool out of you

I blame him for being a poor communicator and a horrible leader. I blame him for abdicating to fauci
There’s really only one question you need to answer here UTvol. How are you doing now financially opposed to two years ago? Unless you’re in some kind of big pharmaceutical industry or some other dealings that this POS is getting himself rich on, I’m sure I already know the answer.

Who cares if he was born into money?! Most politicians were too. He made money from that money. No matter how much you hate the man, it will never change the FACT that he was world famous as a BUSINESS MAN before he ever became president. He didn’t become world famous from failing business, like it or not. It’s that simple.

And this economy was middle class friendly when he was in office. Now it’s a joke. Meaning it’s at the point of having to laugh to keep from crying for everyone.

Never heard of the wall falling over but more importantly I never heard of mass immigration under Trump either. Therefore there was no need for an immigration plan if they weren’t coming. I’ll tell you just like I told that other punk that thinks he’s got the balls to call a redneck a pu**y, lay off the CNN. Regurgitating that crap on here is making a fool out of you
You project a whole lot. Who said I'm going to call some redneck a wuss? You're the one who made Trump's wealth a point. Give me hundreds of millions and I'll become a billionaire too. You've fallen for his marketing which is how he made his money

The economy was not on solid ground. It was like that person making a great salary, driving a nice car but still barely living paycheck to paycheck.

Immigrants were still coming because the US requires the labor. That was never addressed and continues to be ignored by everyone.

You're the only one making a fool out of yourself. This "punk" wasn't talking about rednecks. I was talking about people like you. Your posts reflect it and you have no idea as to what you're talking about in regards to Trump as a businessman. You're so weak minded you actually believed his lies

There’s really only one question you need to answer here UTvol. How are you doing now financially opposed to two years ago? Unless you’re in some kind of big pharmaceutical industry or some other dealings that this POS is getting himself rich on, I’m sure I already know the answer.
I just changed jobs and got a 40% raise with stock.

The question is whether there was going to be an economic breakdown with that economy. The answer is most assuredly yes given how much money was printed but it's unknown how bad. That's a completely separate issue to what Biden had done

Reactions: TRUEFANVol
You project a whole lot. Who said I'm going to call some redneck a wuss? You're the one who made Trump's wealth a point. Give me hundreds of millions and I'll become a billionaire too. You've fallen for his marketing which is how he made his money

The economy was not on solid ground. It was like that person making a great salary, driving a nice car but still barely living paycheck to paycheck.

Immigrants were still coming because the US requires the labor. That was never addressed and continues to be ignored by everyone.
I was referring to Truefan calling rednecks pu**ies. And also it was him that got Trumps wealth as a talking point as well. I really wish you would make a habit of educating yourself on the entirety of the conversations you insert yourself into.

I just changed jobs and got a 40% raise with stock.

The question is whether there was going to be an economic breakdown with that economy. The answer is most assuredly yes given how much money was printed but it's unknown how bad. That's a completely separate issue to what Biden had done
Then you’re one of the very few lucky ones. Under Biden the only “obvious” professions that are doing better is doctors, big pharmaceutical and defense attorneys.

You're the only one making a fool out of yourself. This "punk" wasn't talking about rednecks. I was talking about people like you. Your posts reflect it and you have no idea as to what you're talking about in regards to Trump as a businessman. You're so weak minded you actually believed his lies
That punk WAS talking about rednecks. Maybe you should do some research on who supports Trump. And I’m not saying they are the only ones. Many other people really do care about this country. Nevertheless we’ve already determined you don’t have the balls to wear your opinion proudly like they do. So we can save ourselves a lot of bickering by you admitting you spoke out of ignorance.

I think the Fauci thing was hard to forecast. He had been a top medical person for 4 decades. Little did we know he was a weasel.

I guess we have to disagree on poor leader. He was very effective at a lot and your not always going to be liked but you want to be respected. Some of the negative comments were just that.

Compare him to what we see now. There are no new ideas unless you count the ones that are bad and taking us down a dark path.

I was referring to Truefan calling rednecks pu**ies. And also it was him that got Trumps wealth as a talking point as well. I really wish you would make a habit of educating yourself on the entirety of the conversations you insert yourself into.
I didn't call rednecks pussies. You're making it up as you go again. I said Trumpers were like him and many are, just like you ripping off lies left and right

Reactions: RockyTop85
Investigation Reveals Operations of ‘Powerful’ Yuma County Democrat Who Admitted to Ballot Harvesting Investigation Reveals Operations of ‘Powerful’ Yuma County Democrat Who Admitted to Ballot Harvesting

An undercover video at the polls helped investigators disrupt a local ballot harvesting operation run by a Democratic operative in Arizona, in a scheme that prosecutors have described as a “modern day political machine seeking to influence the outcome” of a 2020 municipal election.

Guillermina Fuentes, a former mayor of San Luis, and her associate Alma Juarez, earlier this year both pleaded guilty to one count of ballot abuse. Fuentes admitted to illegally collecting early ballots from four persons who were not her family members during a Aug. 4, 2020, primary election in the border town of San Luis.

Investigators noted that Fuentes had apparently used her “powerful” position in the community to get locals to hand over their ballots to her or others for them to drop off at the ballot box, according to records of the Arizona attorney general office obtained by The Epoch Times through a public records request.
After the good guys return to power in January and get the gavel, make way for the November 3 commission

VN Store

Back