Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's entirely possible my bias against them and for us shapes my perception but I was trying to be reasonable in my assessments. jmo.

I've highlighted which team I think likely has the advantage based on what I think I've learned so far. jmo.

View attachment 467742

I think youā€™re a little rosy on our roster vs theirs but youā€™re information is always fun. If our talent were equal Iā€™d give the edge to Heupel this year, but weā€™re still coming up short vs Florida.

Was there an email on this, Iā€™m a member and didnā€™t see anything on it?
@Ericvol2096 be like...

lost-john-travolta.gif

Now that I see you're one of the numbers guys I'll stop putting likes on your posts - shouldn't be a big deal since I scroll past your repetitive gif ones!:p

You should reconsider that stance. I am one of the finest posters in VN history. @frank thinks I will be voted into the VN HOF on my first vote.

So weā€™re working on doing more things like tonight, we want to be more transparent with all our members.

Would anyone that is a Volunteer Club member or on the fence be interested in an event like an in-person happy hour to get together and talk NIL?

Iā€™m 4 hours away, so no. But in the future can the zoom calls be recorded like a podcast so VCM who werenā€™t able to attend still get something out of it?

Speaking of podcasts - how about podcasts with players where VCMā€™s can be alerted via email before hand and send in questions.

Reactions: captainfalcon777
So weā€™re working on doing more things like tonight, we want to be more transparent with all our members.

Would anyone that is a Volunteer Club member or on the fence be interested in an event like an in-person happy hour to get together and talk NIL?
I'm for more virtual events. We as a fan base need to figure out how to spread the word.

I'll go to a Nashville event if it happens.

If I lived in Knoxville absolutely

Last edited:
Iā€™m 4 hours away, so no. But in the future can the zoom calls be recorded like a podcast so VCM who werenā€™t able to attend still get something out of it?

Speaking of podcasts - how about podcasts with players where VCMā€™s can be alerted via email before hand and send in questions.

We are finalizing details on a podcast that Iā€™m very excited about. Itā€™s more a presenting sponsor of a new podcast situation, but everyone will love it.

We are finalizing details on a podcast that Iā€™m very excited about. Itā€™s more a presenting sponsor of a new podcast situation, but everyone will love it.

I would love to be a guest on said podcast. I am hilarious. Just ask my wife and daughters.

Not sure what that is, but if they need a middle aged man that is great at ignoring people to sponsor then I am their guy.
Iā€™ll be joining this week, probably wonā€™t be much, but itā€™ll be something. We appreciate you coming on here (keep that up, that helps with the transparency) and itā€™s what youā€™ve heard on here. Advertise, be transparent in what you guys need. I hope and know VOL fans that can, will help. As in any Business, advertisement is key.

Iā€™ll be joining this week, probably wonā€™t be much, but itā€™ll be something. We appreciate you coming on here (keep that up, that helps with the transparency) and itā€™s what youā€™ve heard on here. Advertise, be transparent in what you guys need. I hope and know VOL fans that can, will help. As in any Business, advertisement is key.

I think you quoted the wrong post. šŸ˜† šŸ¤£ šŸ˜‚

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back