Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it 600 donors total or just 600 on that call?
Only about 45 on the call; 600 members and about 25 more are contributing (not sure if that was businesses or what - or maybe single contributions vs. monthly contributions. He said they don't want to use the donation word, said they're more like Amazon Prime - a membership. They weren't really bemoaning only 600 members, recognized that they've done little marketing & that those who have joined up did so on faith because they believed in what they were doing. Said they have plans for more virtual events, vast majority of members are not local or in Knoxville region. They are also conscious of not wanting to take $ away from Tennessee Fund, said Spyre collective is a way for non-season ticket holders to help fund TN athletics without making large contributions.
Support UT athletes!

As I close in on 40,000 ignored notifications, there are so many people to thank. I have ignored all of you but some of you I take a special delight in ignoring. You are to numerous to name you all but all of you ignored notification haters know who you are. Here's to you....

Screenshot_20220627-202737_DuckDuckGo.jpg

3ohBVCkWlZuz2RFAEU.gif

@Glitch gave me my 127,000th like!

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back