The Problems with Trans-ideology

Vol8188

revolUTion in the air!
If you disagree with me, I would enjoy hearing your perspective and where you feel I'm mistaken. If you agree with me, perhaps these can be used help you in future conversations on the topic.

1. They will proclaim to reject "gender norms" or "gender stereotypes", yet their entire movement is based on both. For example if you were to ask "how did you know you were trans", you will get an answer like "I always liked pink and Barbies". Or if asked "how do you know gender is on a spectrum", they will start saying things like "some men are more emotional, some women are more dominate". So they are taking the same stereotypes and norms they claim to oppose and using them as defining principles within their own argument. They will openly pretend that any man who expresses historically feminine gender stereotypes is somehow less of a man (closer to a woman on their gender spectrum) and vise versa.

2. You cannot proclaim that sex and gender are different and then proclaim that men can get pregnant or that transwomen are women. You have to acknowledge that their sex is not the same as what they wish it were. This lie has gone so far that you can now fined/arrested in some countries and kicked off social media in the US for disagreeing with those statements.

3. They proclaim gender is on spectrum, but also a societal construct. If so, it would appear the majority of societies only have 2 genders. It's fair to proclaim it is a societal construct and you wish to redefine it (gender), but you cannot definitively proclaim that it is both a societal construct and infinite given that is not the way our society has historically seen the issue.

4. As Matt Walsh points out, their inability to define the terms man and woman or male and female. He went as far as to interview someone with a PhD in gender studies who is a professor at UT, who was unable to answer the question. Instead the professor said "A woman is a woman" or "a woman is someone who identifies as a woman". As early as elementary school we were all taught that you cannot define a term with the term itself. This professor studies gender, has a PhD in it, and lectures on the topic, yet is unable to define the most basic of terms within the topic he is a supposed expert in.

Last edited:
If you disagree with me, I would enjoy hearing your perspective and where you feel I'm mistaken. If you agree with me, perhaps these can be used help you in future conversations on the topic.

1. They will proclaim to reject "gender norms" or "gender stereotypes", yet their entire movement is based on both. For example if you were to ask "how did you know you were trans", you will get an answer like "I always liked pink and Barbies". Or if asked "how do you know gender is on a spectrum", they will start saying things like "some men are more emotional, some women are more dominate". So they are taking the same stereotypes and norms they claim to oppose and using them as defining principles within their own argument. They will openly pretend that any man who expresses historically feminine gender stereotypes is somehow less of a man (closer to a woman on their gender spectrum) and vise versa.

2. You cannot proclaim that sex and gender are different and than proclaim that men can get pregnant or that transwomen are women. You have to acknowledge that their sex is not the same as what they wish it were. This lie has gone so far that you can now fined/arrested in some countries and kicked off social media in the US for disagreeing with those statements.

3. They proclaim gender is on spectrum, but also a societal construct. If so, it would appear the majority of societies only have 2 genders. It's fair to proclaim it is a societal construct and you wish to redefine it (gender), but you cannot definitively proclaim that it is both a societal construct and infinite given that is not the way our society has historically seen the issue.

4. As Matt Walsh points out, their inability to define the terms man and woman or male and female. He went as far as to interview someone with a PhD in gender studies who is a professor at UT, who was unable to answer the question. Instead the professor said "A woman is a woman" or "a woman is someone who identifies as a woman". As early as elementary school we were all taught that you cannot define a term with the term itself. This professor studies gender, has a PhD in it, and lectures on the topic, yet is unable to define the most basic of terms within the topic he is a supposed expert in.

All fair points.

Walsh also pointed out the utter ridiculousness that comes with reducing everything it means to be a man or woman down to a feeling.

When a man says “I feel like a woman”, plainly speaking, that guy has no f*ing clue what he is saying. No more than me if I said I feel like a dog, or a fish. To reduce everything it means to be a woman down to a mere feeling is also extremely disrespectful.

The recent democrat trend to entertain the trans-communities BS in exchange for votes is both evil and not surprising at all. They aren’t “inclusive” they just exploit the weak minded and the sick for personal gain.

2. You cannot proclaim that sex and gender are different and then proclaim that men can get pregnant or that transwomen are women. You have to acknowledge that their sex is not the same as what they wish it were. This lie has gone so far that you can now fined/arrested in some countries and kicked off social media in the US for disagreeing with those statements.

It is a mental illness that has been encouraged by a pagan society

But they are so brave

The paganism is a weird thing in our society. The number of people who said things to me in completely seriousness about “the universe” or “Mother Nature” is weird for sure

I feel the same way when folks replace that with [insert deity here]

No more ludicrous than angels and demons.

If you were born during a time when people thought the earth was flat, you'd believe in nonsense, but it would be understandable as to why you believed it. If you believed during that time that the earth was shaped like a pyramid that would be very weird and ludicrous.

I feel the same way when folks replace that with [insert deity here]

It's cute that you both showed up for that one comment. Yes, it's more weird to believe the earth has a consciousness than to believe in a deity. Either everything magically came from nothing or it came from something. Those are the two options and both are possible. There either is a deity or there is not.

But the universe/mother nature having conscious intent? Yeah, that's a lot crazier. And the reason it exists is because the desire for something greater has to be filled in most people. So if they don't find it in religion, they result to nonsense like astrology, paganism, etc

I don't think you should care what others do that has no effect on you personally. Are transgender people infringing upon your space in any way? Making life more difficult for you? Why the need to thoroughly analyze them?

I don't think you should care what others do that has no effect on you personally. Are transgender people infringing upon your space in any way? Making life more difficult for you? Why the need to thoroughly analyze them?

Good question. Truth matters. Children and education matter. The things mentioned above are being taught in schools. Children are being aided in transitioning through the schools and through the medical community. In Canada parents are being arrested and fined as much as 30,000. In at least one school a trans student raped a girl in the bathroom. Children and parents are being lied to about the long term effects of puberty blockers. Young boys and girls are being irreversibly mutilated.

And finally we should thoroughly analyze any mainstream argument that is being proclaimed by so many within our society. The statements I've mentioned are very common place in 2022. These aren't arguments made by a small minority. Rather they're made within classrooms, all over the internet, in the streets, and by a massive number of people. If such claims are being espoused by so many and are obviously false, shouldn't we care enough to analyze those claims?

Edit: One final note. You specifically stated "what people do". If you believe I'm arguing against the right of an adult to life as the opposite sex, I have no clue where you are getting that.

Good question. Truth matters. Children and education matter. The things mentioned above are being taught in schools. Children are being aided in transitioning through the schools and through the medical community. In Canada parents are being arrested and fined as much as 30,000. In at least one school a trans student raped a girl in the bathroom. Children and parents are being lied to about the long term effects of puberty blockers. Young boys and girls are being irreversibly mutilated.

And finally we should thoroughly analyze any mainstream argument that is being proclaimed by so many within our society. The statements I've mentioned are very common place in 2022. These aren't arguments made by a small minority. Rather they're made within classrooms, all over the internet, in the streets, and by a massive number of people. If such claims are being espoused by so many and are obviously false, shouldn't we care enough to analyze those claims?

Edit: One final note. You specifically stated "what people do". If you believe I'm arguing against the right of an adult to life as the opposite sex, I have no clue where you are getting that.
Ok. Fair enough

It's cute that you both showed up for that one comment. Yes, it's more weird to believe the earth has a consciousness than to believe in a deity. Either everything magically came from nothing or it came from something. Those are the two options and both are possible. There either is a deity or there is not.

But the universe/mother nature having conscious intent? Yeah, that's a lot crazier. And the reason it exists is because the desire for something greater has to be filled in most people. So if they don't find it in religion, they result to nonsense like astrology, paganism, etc

I'm not seeing how one is any crazier than the other.

When young girls start losing out on scholarship opportunities - there’s gonna be a whole lotta caring goin on.

When everyone around you believed the earth to be flat, would it have been crazier to agree with them or to believe it was shaped like a diamond?

Classic 8188 logic.

"Paganism is way crazier than Christianity because more people believe in Christianity than Paganism."

Reactions: NashVol11
Classic 8188 logic.

"Paganism is way crazier than Christianity because more people believe in Christianity than Paganism."

If you were raised Christian isn’t it more reasonable to become a Christian than a Pagan?

I can 100% understand the Christian raised by Christian’s. If you’re being honest, you can too.

But how do you explain becoming a pagan?

Lmao

How could you even begin to argue whether one is more crazy than the other. Both are just based on faith, there's no science out there to prove Christian God over mother nature or vice versa. Sad to see you succumb to dogma at this stage in your life. Hope things are OK at home

If you were born male.

“I prefer women” - ok, cool
“I prefer men” - ok, cool
“I like men and women” ok, cool
“I don’t know what I like” - ok, cool

“I prefer to live as a woman” - ok, cool

“I AM a woman” - No. No, you are not.

The nonsense needs to stop. You can PREFER whatever the fook you want. You cannot change from male to female.

Stop it. Get some help.

VN Store

Back