Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made this remark earlier elsewhere to someone, but like...it feels very wrong to me that Missouri and Kansas don't play every year. I know nobody outside of those two states cared, but there was deep, deep history there. Real deep, beyond sports. They played for well over 100 years. And just threw it away over money. It feels gross and I don't like it.
Correct. As well as AM and TX not having played for years before TX comes to the SEC which is part of it to me too. The SEC is South Eastern Conference, TX, OU, MZ, AM arent in that footprint they dont belong. Its not the same.

No but fans should pressure him to allow us to use NIL the exact same way other schools are, legally might I add. He’s scared to death of the NCAA even in 2022.
You know this as fact? How? Seriously, I’d like to know how you know ‘He’s scared to death of the NCAA even in 2022’ as fact and conjectured. Please share. At this point I don’t want to read your IMHO. That ship has sailed.

Correct. As well as AM and TX not having played for years before TX comes to the SEC which is part of it to me too. The SEC is South Eastern Conference, TX, OU, MZ, AM arent in that footprint they dont belong. Its not the same.
I wasn't a fan of letting Arkansas and S. Carolina in.

Why are the big-time dollars not dumping truckloads into Spyre? Kinda confused about this.

Crowdfunding is important, but early on in this deal I'd think the early gains will be from large deposits until it catches fire in the fanbase. Am I misunderstanding that?

Not my post. I just copied it.

Reactions: SoilVol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back