Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to have it automated so I could screen scrape the rosters into a database. Now I just do spreadsheets by hand for fewer teams. It's not that time consuming to copy and paste into a spreadsheet but you're correct.
You don't seem like such an awful person, but something must be wrong with you for you to be a Georgia fan.

Remember when we thought receivers would be dying to play for Heupel?

😂😂😂

We better stop trying to act like we’re too good for Devin Hyatt before it’s too late (if it isn’t already).
I’ve wanted Devin Hyatt at Tennessee since we started recruiting him. He is technically more sound than his brother in route running and he is bigger. He just lacks the speed of his brother. Everything else he has.

They're feeding off having two WRs drafted in the first round, but we have no idea how either will actually do in the NFL. Hartline is getting more credit than he actually deserves atm.

Doesn’t matter how they do in the NFL. He got them there. Up to the player to now make the most out of his career.

At least that’s what I’d think WR recruits would look at

Do you wake up miserable, or does it build as the day goes along until you just can't stand it and have to share it with somebody? The FF would welcome you with open miserable arms.

Yes I love your tears. I only show up when there’s something negative to post and rile you up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back