‘23 NV RB Will Stallings

I can see the Cobb comparison.
That Video is awesome! Somebody stated he was 16 and if true just Wow...
His Frame is built for Impact, low Center of Gravity and will be hard to break down.
His burst speed at the line is another Asset, North South Runner using his vision to slash towards opening... Short yardage, I will be willing to bet he can grind and if we have a line to crack an opening then he will be off. The Mix of play calling will be an attribute to his game. With time I can see a Wheel Route or two in the mix.

Curious on Will Stallings, what made him fly across country to camp at Tennessee and earn the offer? Is there some sort of tie there?

-AP

I really hope this guy becomes the sledgehammer he seems destined to be, because it will be fun as hell to root for him. What a story all around.

Hes only a low 3 star because modern football people do everything they can to crap on big RB's.
Aka major football programs? I could care less about the low 3 star, but do by the lack of big offers. It's literally us, Zona...Colorado...Pitt. It is a bit confusing, but like Weezer said, without the 25 cap, more room for flyers and diversity of styles. Hope for the best.

Last edited:
When we need a yard and he gets that yard I will be his biggest fan. Tired of losing a yard every time it’s 3rd and a foot.
Since when? The Pruitt years?

We were better last year on 3rd and short runs than any of the Pruitt years. This system is very good for picking up SY, because quick guys are so effective at it out of this offense. Actually better than old school bruising style (because of our scheme). Adding a really tough runner to our already elite scheme could make it even deadlier. The RB just has to have quick first step burst and slip through the line and not plow into guys. Sounds like this guy has the vision for it AND could break a tackle in case someone does get to him right at the line.

Aka major football programs? I could care less about the low 3 star, but do by the lack of big offers. It's literally us, Zona...Colorado...Pitt. Hope for the best.
A big part of the lack of offers is because he's had less than 100 carries in his career so far. He played in California his sophomore year and in Nevada as a junior apparently. That's a very small sample size. I'll trust the coaches on this one since they offered him after camping here, and accepted his commitment.

A big part of the lack of offers is because he's had less than 100 carries in his career so far. He played in California his sophomore year and in Nevada as a junior apparently. That's a very small sample size. I'll trust the coaches on this one since they offered him after camping here, and accepted his commitment.
Yeah I was confused by his MaxPreps stuff. Only 82 carries, but very efficient.

The only thing about our offers is we hand out a metric ton of them.

Curious to see if he gets other offers as he camps. Just went to TAMU's it looks like. He's at a big big time program, so he definitely isn't lacking visibility, but you may be right his volume could be affecting him.

Since when? The Pruitt years?

We were better last year on 3rd and short runs than any of the Pruitt years. This system is very good for picking up SY, because quick guys are so effective at it out of this offense. Actually better than old school bruising style (because of our scheme). Adding a really tough runner to our already elite scheme could make it even deadlier. The RB just has to have quick first step burst and slip through the line and not plow into guys. Sounds like this guy has the vision for it AND could break a tackle in case someone does get to him right at the line.
That’s true in between the 20’s….. inside the red zone when defenses aren’t able to be spread out as much…we need someone that can fight for that tough yard or two.

Yeah I was confused by his MaxPreps stuff. Only 82 carries, but very efficient.

The only thing about our offers is we hand out a metric ton of them.

Curious to see if he gets other offers as he camps. Just went to TAMU's it looks like. He's at a big big time program, so he definitely isn't lacking visibility, but you may be right his volume could be affecting him.

He's not even a senior in high school yet. I'd say this upcoming season will be very telling.

A vicious circle: if we get in on someone early, then they don't have the big offers; if they do have the big offers, we were late to offer. I'm not worried here.

4.53 actually. “Only” ran 4.63 in front of coaches
Coaches were hand timing 40s there. For what ever reason, all kids were struggling to record their normal time?! Heard quit a few bitching about it.
I know my sons 2 runs were slower than his normal times.
Wonder how old stallings is? Seeing him in person, dude looks Atleast 20! Grown ass man he is!

This, 100%. He also has played LB and has been recruited at that position by a lot of schools out West.

IMO when you start with 6'0, 220 lbs, a retired Marine for a father, playing for one of the best high school programs in the country, and an in-person camp eval in which the kid runs a 4.63 at that size, you're working with some really good clay to mold.

April 2017...

All Sports Training Center, located in Antioch, California has an amazing 6th grade athlete, Will Stallings, Jr. He plays football for the Pittsburg Junior Pirates’ Junior Varsity team. He also runs track for the elite track team All Sports Outlaws. Since training at All Sports Training Center, his speed, agility, vertical jump and all around athletic abilities are equal to those of a high school athlete.

All of Stallings’ hard work and dedication has landed him on the 6th grade Football University (FBU) team, which he helped lead to the championship in Naples, Florida. It was the first time a Bay Area FBU team made it to the FBU championship. With his outstanding play in Naples, he was scouted and invited to the Diamond All-American game in Los Angeles, California where he was the starting slot receiver and cornerback. With an all-star performance in Los Angeles, he was scouted for the Grid Iron Kings National Youth Showcase All-Star Game presented by DMAXX Sports in Dallas, Texas.

His trainer, who is also the owner of All Sports Training Center, says that Will is one of the hardest working 6th graders that he has ever come across. Expect big things to come from Stallings, Jr.

Antioch’s All Sports Training Center trains amazing 6th grade athlete | Antioch Herald

April 2017...

All Sports Training Center, located in Antioch, California has an amazing 6th grade athlete, Will Stallings, Jr. He plays football for the Pittsburg Junior Pirates’ Junior Varsity team. He also runs track for the elite track team All Sports Outlaws. Since training at All Sports Training Center, his speed, agility, vertical jump and all around athletic abilities are equal to those of a high school athlete.

All of Stallings’ hard work and dedication has landed him on the 6th grade Football University (FBU) team, which he helped lead to the championship in Naples, Florida. It was the first time a Bay Area FBU team made it to the FBU championship. With his outstanding play in Naples, he was scouted and invited to the Diamond All-American game in Los Angeles, California where he was the starting slot receiver and cornerback. With an all-star performance in Los Angeles, he was scouted for the Grid Iron Kings National Youth Showcase All-Star Game presented by DMAXX Sports in Dallas, Texas.

His trainer, who is also the owner of All Sports Training Center, says that Will is one of the hardest working 6th graders that he has ever come across. Expect big things to come from Stallings, Jr.
Antioch’s All Sports Training Center trains amazing 6th grade athlete | Antioch Herald
@bignewt 6th grade recruiting report…. I knew you would be interested.

VN Store

Back