‘23 NV RB Will Stallings

I was a fan of Stallings he seemed like an overall good kid good family and put the work in.You hate these stories but its the nature of the beast unfortunately.Thankfully it was mutual and they gave him plenty of time to catch on with another team.He may not have been a 5 star bt sometimes its not all about the stars.

Last edited:
This kid has ability, just not enough production from high school.

He should go FCS and ball out. Transfer back into FBS after 2 years.

I would have been on board with Stallings as a take if Hypull had plans to use him in a
P. Fant "type" role.

This kid has ability, just not enough production from high school.

He should go FCS and ball out. Transfer back into FBS after 2 years.

I would have been on board with Stallings as a take if Hypull had plans to use him in a
P. Fant "type" role.
?
He has offers from Arizona, Arizona state, Pitt, Colorado and 9 others. Shot in the dark, but I’d guess he’d take a PAC 12 offer..

?
He has offers from Arizona, Arizona state, Pitt, Colorado and 9 others. Shot in the dark, but I’d guess he’d take a PAC 12 offer..
Unless those offers aren't legit?
Most recruits that hang onto a commitment until told to "git" didn't have an offer from somewhere similar... (remember Jabo Lee etc)
I guess we'll see.

But he wasn't going to start for Bishop Gorman before he transferred to CA. And then he didn't play much for a variety of circumstances once he got there.

So I guess my "bashing" of this kid was warranted after all huh???🙄.

Unless those offers aren't legit?
Most recruits that hang onto a commitment until told to "git" didn't have an offer from somewhere similar... (remember Jabo Lee etc)
I guess we'll see.

But he wasn't going to start for Bishop Gorman before he transferred to CA. And then he didn't play much for a variety of circumstances once he got there.

So I guess my "bashing" of this kid was warranted after all huh???🙄.
He didn't play much for a variety of reasons but ability or talent wasn't one of the reasons. When he did play he averaged over 12 yds/carry.
You have no way of knowing if he would have started or not but Kamara didn't start either.
You continue to brag of Khalifa's speed, but you have no idea what hes timed at in the 40.

VN Store

Back