‘23 NV RB Will Stallings

I don’t want to come off as dismissive of the kid. He seems like a high character kid and you’re absolutely correct on the cap. I just wonder if we landed Cobb and a talent like Seldon that can play all over the field if we would use a third spot on another RB?
I think Seldon will primarily be a WR with some running options mixed in. I think Stallings size is what makes him a get. We have the roster space, there's no 25 cap this year, so why not take a guy you feel can get those short yards when you need them?

Reminds me of Cobb, quick to the hole, outside speed and great vision on the run....
Reason he had 20 other schools looking at him...
Mike Andersen.

Out of Utah, and played with the Denver Broncos. Was a guy that didn't have great speed coming out of high school. By the time he was a pro, he was able to out run Charles Woodson to the endzone on a long TD run.

Hard working kid. Very nice get

I think Seldon will primarily be a WR with some running options mixed in. I think Stallings size is what makes him a get. We have the roster space, there's no 25 cap this year, so why not take a guy you feel can get those short yards when you need them?
eff yes, make it so!

This is why you can't just go by recruiting sites rankings. Especially if a kid worked out for the coaches in person. He is set to have a monster senior year, and he's all Vol.

Falling on deaf ears man.

Most of these fans just love watching football, not studying it.

VN Store

Back