‘23 VA ATH Cameron Seldon (Tennessee Commit)

Other than kids naming on outright leader, those interviews are very very hard to get anything from. We’ve had kids sound so excited and blown away and they commit to another school in two days and vice versa.

I like your thinking so in this case not excited= commitment to the good guys …😉

@Plove23 thanks for all the information. I wish Cam the best whatever he decides.
No problem....he texted me some pics and said he really enjoyed himself and that we would talk more when he got settled in. But him telling more could just be...this was cool and that was cool, lol so he probably still won't say too much more lol.

No problem....he texted me some pics and said he really enjoyed himself and that we would talk more when he got settled in. But him telling more could just be...this was cool and that was cool, lol so he probably still won't say too much more lol.
Good to know his interview was more just teenager speak and wasn’t out of character. Some here wrongfully assumed he didn’t like it that much. But make no mistake, he’s a priority for the staff. If he thought it was “cool” enough to be a Vol, he’ll make the nations most passionate fanbase very happy!

VN Store

Back