‘23 VA ATH Cameron Seldon (Tennessee Commit)

iu
I hope that's misinformation generated by a Russian bot....

Reactions: VolForLife83
Lol how can you call it rumor though, if AP were to say something or a reputable insider that would mean so much more

Because it’s something that’s based solely on speculation and not fact. Essentially the definition of a rumor. Again it could be just BS.

Because it’s something that’s based solely on speculation and not fact. Essentially the definition of a rumor. Again it could be just BS.
If I were to say we have the best NIL in the game would you run with that rumor lol, most likely not because it isn’t negative enough to fit the same agenda you have been fronting since you have been on this board

Reactions: SoddyAllVol
I am not starting anything. It’s from another poster in the Tate thread.

View attachment 465843

So the university got scared and asked the NIL collective that they can’t legally be associated with to make changes to the way they operate? Yeah that sounds like something Tennessee would do.

So the university got scared and asked the NIL collective that they can’t legally be associated with to make changes to the way they operate? Yeah that sounds like something Tennessee would do.
That is exactly the way the PEDs baseball story aired on ESPN . A troll posted a rumor that someone who heard it wanted to be true and thought too good to check.

Reactions: SugarCC
NCAA has said collectives are Boosters, and Boosters are not allowed to have any contact with recruits. Basically it has tied collectives hands, so they can only focus on students already enrolled. But, NIL has gotten out of control, basketball coaches are saying they can’t even speak to recruits unless they mention NIL.

VN Store

Back