Amateur Hour Continues

Posting options for democrats looking like a Vandy sports message board. Slim pickings.

Maybe some good material will come as a result of the 1-6 hearings.

You guys should've heeded the words of Tony Montana on the front end. "I never trusted him."

Last edited:
Reactions: Rickyvol77
She has a pretty face and a nice frame. If by "trashy country" if you mean "tough" and not afraid to mix it up or get dirty up then I agree. She'll do what needs to be done. She's not an elitist and that's why she's well liked by her constituents and despised by people who are fragile.
She meant “white”

Reactions: BreatheUT
Wonder how Clay avoided the problem of buridans ass here? I guess the desire to bash Deshaun Watson was ever slightly stronger than the impulse to bash the WaPo's factual reporting.

Libs are gonna learn...who am I kidding

I was on Capital Hill in 1990...in a tour group in the Rotunda and walked away. Here at an elevator out walks a few of our Reps disembarking the elevator and I am like holy smokes there is such and such. I did not embark any further but would of been justified to go see my Congressional reps if I so wanted. I had just graduated with a PS degree and did my internship with Sen Gore in Chattanooga. Those days seem long gone.

And I spent one on one time with Gore when he visited Chattanooga. Never will forget it outside the....welll Oiive Garden or whatever chain restaurant at Hamilton Place Mall, us having a parking lot discussion one on one for 2 minutes. Boy...I wish I had the wisdom I do now.

For some reason it's important for everyone to know that Donald Trump had more people at his speech than MLK did.

VN Store

Back