Amateur Hour Continues

For two years in a row, the Biden Administration White House has failed to commemorate D-Day.

They're communist ass-holes who hate America. Now, what makes you think they would care about those brave American young men & women who shed their blood & died to make this country great & free from a dictator rule? It's crystal clear they will destroy this country to put in their own agenda of them verses America's traditional values & upholding the U.S. Constitution.

Last edited:
They're communist ass-holes .... now why do you think they would care about those brave American young men who shed their blood & died to make this country great? It's crystal clear they will destroy this country to put in their own agenda of them verses us.
No fuggin chance brother. They may try but they will not succeed

We need to kick all lying & corrupt Democrats out of office & keep them out of what power they hold onto right now come this November & again in 2024.
All corrupt politicians. I don’t care if they’re D R or any other letter. Self serving people do not belong in politics

All corrupt politicians. I don’t care if they’re D R or any other letter. Self serving people do not belong in politics

It's a party system. You can elect the most honest man or woman in town to Congress. When he or she gets there, they pretty much have to do what the Party tells them to do, or they'll do nothing.

Imma tell you a story about what happens when you get older. I went see maverick with the fam. The theater allows you to drink beer in the movie, so we went to get a beer. There was a young man in his twenties who was schmoozing at the bar. He was in his early 20's. maybe 23 at most. The kid was working that mall bar. He was hot ****. Working the crowd for work. He started talking to my wife (I don't blame him), he stated, and I state clearly... "I had never seen the first one, so I will have to go look it up, I didn't know there was a first one".

My wife was like.. "you are kidding me right?'

This is my world now.

cnn is ALWAYS in panic mode. They have great connections around the world to get the facts, but they always put their personal feelings into things. CNN lives off of panic. They need it.

VN Store

Back