Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manning is less likely to be a bust. He is more likely to be someone who is driven to succeed. He is likely to be someone who has the mental part of the game. Nico may be a better player but if I had a choice of who came to TN, it would be Manning.
I would much prefer nico…. He is built for our system….. manning is a good player though

Thank you and I hope everything works out for you.
It's so interesting to read about that stuff. Really makes you think about everything we've been taught. Wasn't sure if anyone got my name. Figured most people just thought I was a foreigner with a weird name, 😆.
I get it...I just didn't know what you were trying to say with it.

Manning is less likely to be a bust. He is more likely to be someone who is driven to succeed. He is likely to be someone who has the mental part of the game. Nico may be a better player but if I had a choice of who came to TN, it would be Manning.
Family coming from great success is not a drive for a lot of people. If anything it has the opposite effect and leads people to be content.

If Nico had committed to UCLA you would be ignoring him or certainly not touting him.
Why worry about guys who aren't coming here? But your point is totally moot because he is here and he is widely believed to be the real deal. It remains to be seen, but I have more faith in Heup's evaluation than I do in yours.

Why worry about guys who aren't coming here? But your point is totally moot because he is here and he is widely believed to be the real deal. It remains to be seen, but I have more faith in Heup's evaluation than I do in yours.
Just ignore the fool and go on. Ain’t worth your time.

Prayers tonight for the families in Texas. Post may get taken down but: In the school I currently teach/coach in, I am one of three teachers who make up an armed intruder response team. We train with local law enforcement and qualify with our weapons. I conceal carry every day in the classroom. We don't publicize this, but many students are aware of this. Knowing that they will not be the only gun on campus is a HUGE deterrent.
I just want to say that I fervently hope you never have to use this training in real life, but will also add that I am very glad that this approach is being taken.

870f5b6a-51df-4b46-b2de-e141f5971cd2.png
NEED

Thank you and I hope everything works out for you.
It's so interesting to read about that stuff. Really makes you think about everything we've been taught. Wasn't sure if anyone got my name. Figured most people just thought I was a foreigner with a weird name, 😆.
I have looked it up, but I still don't get it. I am old and slow, though.

I sure am glad our committed, all-everything, alpha-dog, better-than-Arch QB is in town for maybe the biggest recruiting weekend I can ever remember.

The peer recruiting will be strong this weekend.

This is why alpha dog QB's should decide early and be part of the process.

Absolutely heartbreaking.
Cannot image the grief and hopelessness parents, grandparents, friends and family are feeling. Children who saw their friends gunned down by an evil deranged being. We are raising our 9 yr old grandson (adopted him 4 years ago) so this hits too close to home. Don’t understand how the government can send $40 BILLLION to a foreign nation yet refused to protect our children.

Cannot image the grief and hopelessness parents, grandparents, friends and family are feeling. Children who saw their friends gunned down by an evil deranged being. We are raising our 9 yr old grandson (adopted him 4 years ago) so this hits too close to home. Don’t understand how the government can send $40 BILLLION to a foreign nation yet refused to protect our children.
We gotta keep that militia well regulated, you know......

what do you want them to do?

perhaps states should intervene? i mean teachers are State employees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back