Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I consider both to be outstanding prospects. If given the choice I would choose Manning.

Why would you pick Manning though? Based off of the name? According to MaxPreps Nico averages more yards per game and has a better QBR than Manning. Manning also has 72 TD passes to 18 INT in 27 games. Nico has 50 TD passes to 2 INT in just 13 games.

You can also make the argument that Nico hasn't even come close to his potential yet because I don't think he has been playing football very long. I would assume Manning has probably been groomed to play football his entire life.

Why would you pick Manning though? Based off of the name? According to MaxPreps Nico averages more yards per game and has a better QBR than Manning. Manning also has 72 TD passes to 18 INT in 27 games. Nico has 50 TD passes to 2 INT in just 13 games.

You can also make the argument that Nico hasn't even come close to his potential yet because I don't think he has been playing football very long. I would assume Manning has probably been groomed to play football his entire life.
If Arch Manning was named Jack McGill, he wouldn't be in the top 50.

Edit: imo

I'm doing everything I can to avoid that. I may have to ask for help. I hate that thought, because it means I couldn't do it. But also, knowing you guys could potentially save me gives me a lot of hope for the future. If we tried and couldn't do it, that hope would be gone.
We are here 🧡🧡

Manning is less likely to be a bust. He is more likely to be someone who is driven to succeed. He is likely to be someone who has the mental part of the game. Nico may be a better player but if I had a choice of who came to TN, it would be Manning.
And you’re basing everything on the name Manning. I could be groomed all my life to be a lawyer by my family of lawyers. If I don’t have those ‘natural’ skills, it wouldn’t matter what my last name is. You know what, thanks, now I’m bored with you. Don’t worry, you won’t hear anymore from me. Carry on, on your own board.

Manning is less likely to be a bust. He is more likely to be someone who is driven to succeed. He is likely to be someone who has the mental part of the game. Nico may be a better player but if I had a choice of who came to TN, it would be Manning.

Based on what? You are the "wait and see because we don't know what we don't know" kind of guy. UNless you're talking about the stuff you don't know but you assume.

You should have stopped while you were ahead.

Reactions: GoVols15

giphy.gif

Anyone know what has gone on in Hoover today? Weather delays? Just turned it on and Gators up 1 to 0 on USC Jr in 8th. That game was supposed to be way earlier today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back