Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know what has gone on in Hoover today? Weather delays? Just turned it on and Gators up 1 to 0 on USC Jr in 8th. That game was supposed to be way earlier today.
Yes, multiple delays. Bama upset Georgia in game 1 that took like 11 hours. Delayed 30 min before first pitch. Delayed several hours after during the 3rd. Florida v USCj was set to start at 530ET.

Might help us out (not that we need it), because the 8 v 9 game (our opponent) still hasn't played. Anyone know if they're playing through the night or doing a double header tomorrow?

Reactions: DarthVol1
Yes, multiple delays. Bama upset Georgia in game 1 that took like 11 hours. Delayed 30 min before first pitch. Delayed several hours after during the 3rd. Florida v USCj was set to start at 530ET.

Might help us out (not that we need it), because the 8 v 9 game (our opponent) still hasn't played. Anyone know if they're playing through the night or doing a double header tomorrow?
Everything after KY and Auburn at 1030 is TBD. Vols game is listed as last game for tomorrow night, so may be a late one. They already moved LSU game to Thursday morning.

Yep. Just like Michael Jordan’s son. Nothing like being born with a silver spoon to instill the drive to succeed. He may be great but you really are just trolling.

MJ's son was never considered a highly ranked recruit. You consider trolling to not blow sunshine up your skirt.

Last edited:
I'm in an impossible situation from being sick and trying to keep things going.

Thanks for asking. I haven't really said much about it. I probably hide stuff too much anyway, but in this instance I don't even know what's gonna happen. A lot of y'all have offered prayers and support if I need it and I'm really thankful for that. I will know what I need to do on June 7. I'll let you all know what I find out. At the very least, it's great to have a place and people to talk to about it.

Many prayers brother…I totally get your name…read about all of it many times. Hope you understand!!
I’m most likely headed to the Mayo myself. I’m with you in the fight 💯🤙🏻

Many prayers brother…I totally get your name…read about all of it many times. Hope you understand!!
I’m most likely headed to the Mayo myself. I’m with you in the fight 💯🤙🏻
Thank you and I hope everything works out for you.
It's so interesting to read about that stuff. Really makes you think about everything we've been taught. Wasn't sure if anyone got my name. Figured most people just thought I was a foreigner with a weird name, 😆.

MJ's son was never considered a highly ranked recruit. You consider trolling to not blow sunshine up your skirt.

Recruiting is inherently forward looking. People who are forward looking are generally positive. Positive people prefer to emphasize the best possible outcome. If you are bothered by that I’m sure there are other places where you can find more ’realists’.

Manning is less likely to be a bust. He is more likely to be someone who is driven to succeed. He is likely to be someone who has the mental part of the game. Nico may be a better player but if I had a choice of who came to TN, it would be Manning.

he could also be a worse player but getting more hype bc he’s a Manning. But I know you didn’t think of that.

Had Famous Dave’s today at a catered work event. I had never had Famous Dave’s before, and it’s working me, boys. I’m not a catholic, but I think it’s time to call in a priest for a exorcism. I gotta get this evil Elvis demon outta me. Pray for me, boys.
It’s the JIF.

he could also be a worse player but getting more hype bc he’s a Manning. But I know you didn’t think of that.

Could be. They said the same thing about Eli. But, the people criticizing me and calling me a troll would be saying the opposite if Manning were committed to TN and Nico was committed to one of the PAC 12 schools.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back