Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you’re basing everything on the name Manning. I could be groomed all my life to be a lawyer by my family of lawyers. If I don’t have those ‘natural’ skills, it wouldn’t matter what my last name is. You know what, thanks, now I’m bored with you. Don’t worry, you won’t hear anymore from me. Carry on, on your own board.

If Nico had committed to UCLA you would be ignoring him or certainly not touting him.

Had Famous Dave’s today at a catered work event. I had never had Famous Dave’s before, and it’s working me, boys. I’m not a catholic, but I think it’s time to call in a priest for a exorcism. I gotta get this evil Elvis demon outta me. Pray for me, boys.
Now you know what they are famous for

Had Famous Dave’s today at a catered work event. I had never had Famous Dave’s before, and it’s working me, boys. I’m not a catholic, but I think it’s time to call in a priest for a exorcism. I gotta get this evil Elvis demon outta me. Pray for me, boys.

You must have eaten the Devil Spit BBQ sauce. lol

Wth is famous dave's and why did you let it inside of you?

Reactions: gainesvol82
6. HENDON HOOKER, TENNESSEE
2021 statistics: 206 of 303, 2,945 yards, 31 touchdowns, three interceptions; 166 rushes, 616 yards, five touchdowns.
2022 outlook: Hendon Hooker does not get the respect he deserves nationally. Behind closed doors, Tennessee's coaching staff believes this guy is the key ingredient to bringing the Volunteers back to national prominence in 2022 as a top 25 team throughout the season. He's coming off a 36-touchdown campaign after managing more than 3,500 yards of total offense as the facilitator within Josh Heupel's tempo-based scheme. If he stays healthy, Tennessee has a shot to upend several big-time opponents on the schedule if the defense is serviceable and Hooker's not playing catch-up with his fellow offensive starters. Hooker is the wildcard pick inside this top 10 with a chance to really shine this fall.

College football's 25 best quarterbacks entering the 2022 season, ranked

Prayers tonight for the families in Texas. Post may get taken down but: In the school I currently teach/coach in, I am one of three teachers who make up an armed intruder response team. We train with local law enforcement and qualify with our weapons. I conceal carry every day in the classroom. We don't publicize this, but many students are aware of this. Knowing that they will not be the only gun on campus is a HUGE deterrent.

Prayers tonight for the families in Texas. Post may get taken down but: In the school I currently teach/coach in, I am one of three teachers who make up an armed intruder response team. We train with local law enforcement and qualify with our weapons. I conceal carry every day in the classroom. We don't publicize this, but many students are aware of this. Knowing that they will not be the only gun on campus is a HUGE deterrent.
That’s so sad that it’s come to teachers arming themselves.

Well, if it works. God bless you Sir.

That’s so sad that it’s come to teachers arming themselves.
More smart than sad, imo. What’s sad is a bunch of unarmed, good people that can’t do anything to protect themselves and other innocents when a crazy person comes armed and wanting to hurt them. Fish in a barrel is sad.

Last edited:
Manning is less likely to be a bust. He is more likely to be someone who is driven to succeed. He is likely to be someone who has the mental part of the game. Nico may be a better player but if I had a choice of who came to TN, it would be Manning.
Yep. Just like Michael Jordan’s son. Nothing like being born with a silver spoon to instill the drive to succeed. He may be great but you really are just trolling.

I'm in an impossible situation from being sick and trying to keep things going.

Thanks for asking. I haven't really said much about it. I probably hide stuff too much anyway, but in this instance I don't even know what's gonna happen. A lot of y'all have offered prayers and support if I need it and I'm really thankful for that. I will know what I need to do on June 7. I'll let you all know what I find out. At the very least, it's great to have a place and people to talk to about it.
Praying for you.

[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
So, this is what being old feels like @InVOLuntary ?

Do I get a handicapped decal now that ive reached 44?

My 8 yo told me the other day she wished I were younger. 😂

Well, y'all enjoy your day arguing about if Cops should give
you a lolli after you run a stoplight.

I call it moranity.

@InVOLuntary’s belly button lint is older than you…he calls it Weezer 😂

Still waiting for that power 5 player that hits the portal that no one here posts about.
870f5b6a-51df-4b46-b2de-e141f5971cd2.png

Last edited:
I remember when they were the best bbq around where I lived growing up. Either they've gone way downhill or the average bbq place has gotten way better and spoiled me because I don't enjoy them at all anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back