Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they haven't changed the regulations or rules with faking injuries by this season... It will cost us games. Mark these words.

Everyone will be doing it to stop us because it's the only way to stop us.

Part of the beauty of the blitzkrieg offense Heup runs, is that it exhausts the opposition, especially the big boys. Big uglies don't recover from being run ragged. Only way to stop that is fake injury and get the timeout. This will be a serious issue all season.

I don’t care what our record (which is pretty dang good) is in them, the black unis, gray tops, interlocking black UT hat slaps.
I think UT's clothing department has been pushing Nike for the interlocking UT for apparel. Noticed some of the football player's shirts has it on them.

If they haven't changed the regulations or rules with faking injuries by this season... It will cost us games. Mark these words.

Everyone will be doing it to stop us because it's the only way to stop us.

Part of the beauty of the blitzkrieg offense Heup runs, is that it exhausts the opposition, especially the big boys. Big uglies don't recover from being run ragged. Only way to stop that is fake injury and get the timeout. This will be a serious issue all season.
What stopped us last year was our defense, the offense put up plenty of points

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Just booked a 15 day barebones powercat charter for next spring. It's a dream trip for me. Embarking in Nassau and will cruise the exumas and other out islands. The bahamas kick these other places arses.
Have you checked to see if they make accommodations for walkers or rollators? I’m sure you have and I’m willing to bet, you’re going with a walker and you’ve put new tennis balls on the feet thingy, right? We don’t want to classify you as a Florida Man.

VolNation RF,
I’ve learned many things since following here after the 2008 recruiting class including:

1. Don’t get on hatvol’s bad side.
2. Don’t be a moran.
3. Keep a fresh supply of pocket presents.
4. Always wash your Zollicoffer.

Tomorrow I’m getting married and I could use any advice you’re willing to give.

VolNation RF,
I’ve learned many things since following here after the 2008 recruiting class including:

2. Don’t be a moran.

Don't do it but I guess it's to late for that!

VolNation RF,

2. Don’t be a moran.

Make sure you're really ready to surrender your soul. Good luck.

Ole Miss leading TA&M currently.

Missouri took the series from Georgia. Georgia really must not have wanted that 4 or 5 seed.

LSU took the series from Vandy. Vandy also must not've wanted that 4 or 5 seed.

Kentucky and Auburn split today's game and will play for the series tomorrow. Auburn wyd?

Florida took the series from South Carolina.

Alabama tied it up with Arkansas.

As of this moment, Florida has vaulted into 2nd in the East. 6th in league standings.

If the Ole Miss score holds then I think the current seeds would be (* denotes our half of bracket):
1. Vols
2. Texas A&M
3. Arkansas
4. LSU *
5. Auburn *
6. Florida
7. Ole Miss
8. Vanderbilt *
9. Georgia *
10. South Carolina
11. Alabama
12. Kentucky *

VolNation RF,

2. Don’t be a moran.

It’s better to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission.

VolNation RF,

2. Don’t be a moran.

You both need plenty of grace. Plenty! You’ll both need it. Hang in there through the rough patches. Don’t try to “fix” her when somethings wrong. Just say I understand. If you have any non-mutual female friends…. disassociate with them now. Enjoy the wedding, they go by so fast. Don’t put too much pressure on yourself or her. Pray together. Enjoy each other. Fight for your marriage. It’s worth it. You’ll both slowly diverge in a few years, but you’ll have to make a conscious effort to converge. It’s worth it. And seek counseling if she puts mayo on fruit.

VolNation RF,

2. Don’t be a moran.

Be 33 years in October for us. Both of you should have faith and trust in the Lord. Have faith and trust in your spouse and she should the same. Share together, have some common interests. We have always lived where I was born and raised. My wife wasn't. So I had and still have friends from both sexes as does she from her home town. But again, that's where the faith and trust comes in. Always be honest with one another. Without trust, honesty and faith, you have nothing. Best of luck and congratulations!

VolNation RF,

2. Don’t be a moran.

Congratulations!

I have been married to my amazing wife for 18 years. Things that I would recommend.

1. If you don't already know her love language, figure it out and learn to speak it. Five Love Language book is a quick but powerful read.

2. Don't stop dating her. Just because you are married doesn't mean you should stop pursuing her. Ask her to dinner or movies. Whatever she likes ask her to do those things together.

3. Listen to her and truly take to heart what she is saying. A man that really listens is a man that stands a punchers chance of understanding a woman. (I am honestly a work in progress here)

4. If you have kids, as much as you will love them never elevate them above your wife. She should always be your number one.

5. If you are a Christian, seek a deeper understanding of what God designed marriage for together. The closer each of you grows to God, the closer you will grow to each other.

Once again, congratulations!

VolNation RF,

2. Don’t be a moran.

In all seriousness a week shy of 24yrs. Enjoy the good and don't dwell on the bad. Never go to bed mad and trust that God has a plan for you.

Oh an remember even when she's wrong she is still right!

VolNation RF,

2. Don’t be a moran.

Whip it and whip it good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back